Soft Spot For Tebow

Tebow has been doing great things for years because of the influence his faith has had, he has a very important reason to be doing the adds he's doing, and you don't have to agree, but the kid is a role model, he's done everything the right way. Spreading the word is a part of the faith, you don't have to listen, but don't hold it against him.

with that said, it's also a fact that he doesn't have the skill set to be a full time starter in the NFL, and the bills should not consider him.

Actually, when I am enjoying a perfectly wonderful game and after that game when he drops the J-bomb, I DO have to hear it!!!!! I am a captive audience at that particular moment. Just talk football, nobody cares who you give the fake glory to. Date a homely girl, not one with giant plastic breasts and you might come across as more credible.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should not, but, this is the Bills, new coach shares his Christian philosophy, would not be surprised at all if he were this year's reach pick with our #9.

They may share his faith, but you can't justify that pick at #9. He's not even a day 1 grade, he's graded right there with colt mccoy mid to late rd talent, that plays in a system that hides his flaw. With Nix's rep as a scout, and a great one at that, he has to see what everyone else see's. If they want tebow wait till rd 4-5 if he's not there, then somebody reached.

Interesting side note, Mayock commented that in day 1, the qb with the best ball was..... DAN LEFEVOUR, I was pleasantly surprised to hear that, there may be some hope for him.

Actually, when I am enjoying a perfectly wonderful game and after that game when he drops the J-bomb, I DO have to hear it!!!!! I am a captive audience at that particular moment. Just talk football, nobody cares who you give the fake glory to. Date a homely girl, not one with giant plastic breasts and you might come across as more credible.

WHat I meant is you don't have to listen to him, and go join a church or mission or whatever. He's entitled to say what he pleases. If they dont want a god pitch on NATL TV, then dont shove a mic in his face, or ask a specific question, not "tim, how do you feel, or tim, what was going thru your mind

WHat I meant is you don't have to listen to him, and go join a church or mission or whatever. He's entitled to say what he pleases. If they dont want a god pitch on NATL TV, then dont shove a mic in his face, or ask a specific question, not "tim, how do you feel, or tim, what was going thru your mind

So we should all not watch the Super Bowl then? Because that's where he is going to be spewing next, and no-one shoving a mic in his face and asking him how he feels...

So we should all not watch the Super Bowl then? Because that's where he is going to be spewing next, and no-one shoving a mic in his face and asking him how he feels...

questions like, "how do you feel about the game today" or before a big game, "tim what are your feelings heading into this game"

those are common, open ended questions. If you think the media isn't going to ask the QB questions before or after a game you're crazy, he doesn't have to seek out the cameras, they come to him.

And also, just because he's speaking doesn't mean you have to listen, since when did having faith become such a bad thing?

I understand not wanting to get bombarded with it, but he's allowed to speak his mind when asked. I'd rather hear him thank god or whatever than his agent and a bunch of sponsors.

questions like, "how do you feel about the game today" or before a big game, "tim what are your feelings heading into this game"

those are common, open ended questions. If you think the media isn't going to ask the QB questions before or after a game you're crazy, he doesn't have to seek out the cameras, they come to him.

And also, just because he's speaking doesn't mean you have to listen, since when did having faith become such a bad thing?

I understand not wanting to get bombarded with it, but he's allowed to speak his mind when asked. I'd rather hear him thank god or whatever than his agent and a bunch of sponsors.

He has a super bowl commercial running; we are all pretty much caught there, I would guess.

after his interview during senior bowl practice

"alright tim, thank you"

TT-"thank you, god bless"

it's already started

If we are going to ban performance enhancing drugs, we certainly should ban unfair reliance on a higher power. I think we should make sure the NFL is a "Jesus free" zone. The last thing we need is Tebow being the Mark McGuire of baseball winning the superbowl pumped up on the Lord. Actually I would think the Big Guy worries about a lot of things but the status of football in America isn't one of them.

On a serious note its nice to see a guy giving thanks to the higher power. I liked it when Frank Reich was interviewed after the comeback game and gave thanks to God. I sure don't do it as much as I should.

Tim Tebow is larger version of Eric Crouch. I believe Crouch was taken in the 3rd round as the 95th overall pick. I expect that Tebow will go earlier than this, but I believe that there's 0 chance that he goes in the top 10 picks... even Al Davis will stay away.

If we are going to ban performance enhancing drugs, we certainly should ban unfair reliance on a higher power. I think we should make sure the NFL is a "Jesus free" zone. The last thing we need is Tebow being the Mark McGuire of baseball winning the superbowl pumped up on the Lord. Actually I would think the Big Guy worries about a lot of things but the status of football in America isn't one of them.

On a serious note its nice to see a guy giving thanks to the higher power. I liked it when Frank Reich was interviewed after the comeback game and gave thanks to God. I sure don't do it as much as I should.

I personally don't care if what he says after the game, or during interviews, he could thank Satan for all I care, Zazie took exception to Tebow and his Faith, not me, I was just pointing out how he threw it in there, like a jab at the end of the first rd.

he is not the best. very good? yes. great competitor? for sure.

Vick, Vince Young, Herschell Walker, Archie Griffin, many more. they were better. Herschell played against 10 men in the box. Vick played with much less talent around him. VY won a title by himself (almost by himself). Archie had 2 Heisman's and like Herschell had 10 guys in the box. Tebow while great played in a system that had defenders guessing and in space and players going every which way. he is great no doubt. best ever. no way. dont insult these other players.

tebow a bill. he will fade away in buffalo! no thx

he is not the best. very good? yes. great competitor? for sure.

Vick, Vince Young, Herschel Walker, Archie Griffin, many more. they were better. Herschell played against 10 men in the box. Vick played with much less talent around him. VY won a title by himself (almost by himself). Archie had 2 Heisman's and like Herschell had 10 guys in the box. Tebow while great played in a system that had defenders guessing and in space and players going every which way. he is great no doubt. best ever. no way. dont insult these other players.

tebow a bill. he will fade away in buffalo! no thx

What a magnificent player Walker was...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Walker