JETS COLTS GAMETIME THREAD

Tough break right there not getting in for the TD. I believe in a situation like that, you need to huddle up and call the best play possible, but Nantz was right, they did rush to the line.

I don't know why they rushed to the line where a replay review might have shown a TD was scored. We never saw the replay.

At the least, the ball was spotted at the three-quarter yard line. I thought it was a bad spot. Indy had nothing to gain by rushing to run that play. At least they could have gotten a better spot.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr Dan... Vince Young may not be such a good example... Sure he's doing good now but his first season... lol...

Wasn;t he in the Pro Bowl his first season? His second season.. now. :ph34r: Good point!

And my only reason for adding his name to the question was because to some extent... he's a prime example of someone that based on some measures shouldn't even be in the NFL. But, when he does play.. all he does is win more often than not.

Brings into refocus the Colts botched drive with the QB sneak and the decision to kick the field goal.

Even if they don't score a TD, they have the Jets pinned back at their own one with tons of crowd noise from the end zone.

In addition they rushed the QB sneak play and ignored the possibility of a replay to show at least a better spot than where it was spotted (just inside the one) when it looked like it might even be a TD.

Bad reflection on Caldwell, IMO.