NFL Draft

Awesome, my favorite sports day of the year is now ruined. I have to work through the entire draft.

Having the entire weekend to themselves wasn't good enough?

ditto. Draft weekend was always one of the best weekends of the year!!! I don't care for this format.

I want McClain and Cody or best available DT (obviously involving a trade) Thursday night

Friday night - Oline and another LB

Saturday - Oline and Dline

hoping we go big on the lines. We need size and strength on the lines. It seems to have worked for the Jets

Madden had a great plan for Championship Sunday. He fashioned an idea of having one game played on Saturday and the other on Sunday. I thoight that to be a gret idea. Adding an extra day for a football game is NEVER a bad thing!!!!!

Except someone will say it's not fair that one team gets an extra day of rest between the Championship games and the SB.

There were several thousand of us at the Ralph for the season ticket holder draft party this year...might have about half those people watching at home on Thursday night.

I know if they plan to have a party on Thursday night, there's a 99% chance I won't be there because of work.

I already took that week off of work during shift bid, only because my wife is due April 20th. I told her if the baby is born day of the draft the first name will be that of the Bills first pick. She did not concur.

Hmmmm. ----Imagine a daughter named Marshawn or Leodis? lol

They'll likely get better ratings because people will watch it at home instead of in large groups...but not nearly as many people will actually watch. There were several thousand of us at the Ralph for the season ticket holder draft party this year...might have about half those people watching at home on Thursday night

I actually liked it better when the draft party was just for the club seat owners. Less people; less irritation.