Clausen

zazie

There are a bunch of youtube videos on clausen I just watched him for like 20 minutes.

OK one blooper reel that is pretty funny but for the rest, the guy has a real arm and accuracy, and I think is better now than anyone we have on the roster. With some good nfl coaching (and that seems to be the thing that Hick does best is work with qbs) he can be the real deal and step in from day one.

I was shocked by Kipers draft that had him falling to us. If he does, and we get him, well, hope is renewed once more.

Oline is crucial, but we need a qb if we ever want to win.

Sorry no links there were too many of them, you can google youtube clausen.

Likely though, even if he falls to #9, the Bills will take a project or a guy projected to go way lower, or a kicker maybe. :rolleyes:

There are a bunch of youtube videos on clausen I just watched him for like 20 minutes.

OK one blooper reel that is pretty funny but for the rest, the guy has a real arm and accuracy, and I think is better now than anyone we have on the roster. With some good nfl coaching (and that seems to be the thing that Hick does best is work with qbs) he can be the real deal and step in from day one.

I was shocked by Kipers draft that had him falling to us. If he does, and we get him, well, hope is renewed once more.

Oline is crucial, but we need a qb if we ever want to win.

Sorry no links there were too many of them, you can google youtube clausen.

Likely though, even if he falls to #9, the Bills will take a project or a guy projected to go way lower, or a kicker maybe. :rolleyes:

Is this SPECULATIVE WATCH FOR THE SPECULATIVE POLICE

The whole universe is thinking about drafting a QB after what just happened this NFL season. Bills won't be able to get Clausen at #9. By April, everyone will have him going in the top 5.

It would be great to get a decent QB in the first round, but this year, I'd settle for ANY GUY WHO IS NOT ANOTHER FIRST ROUND BUST ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:wallbash::rolleyes::bag::P:doh: