Dan Pee's

BYGD1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ex-Patriots defensive coordinator Dean Pees may be in the mix for the same position with the Bills.

Pees, 60, looked to be a shoe-in for the gig in Denver before LBs coach Don Martindale emerged as the favorite. Bills new head coach Chan Gailey also mentioned at his presser that he was open to a change to the 3-4 defense, and Pees would fit that bill.

here is link http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Folks, his name is DEAN. If one person makes the mistake, alright, but if everyone follows...the spelling bee champions get on your case. My spelling and grammer may not be PHD worthy, but somebody had to pick up on this. Am I wrong? Maybe I am just in a crabby mood. I was hoping to see that Dan Pee's was our new Defensive Coordinator. :death:

... it sounds like they could not wait to get rid of this guy Dan Pee. Of course, a few fans opinions is probably irrelevant anyhow, but better check this guy out thoroughly before bringing him to Buffalo.

"Dan Pee's"? That is brutal... What's w/ the apostrophe?

And now this!! I mean, a guy named Dan Pees?

Edit: if we really did want a guy named Dan Pees, there's no way we should have fired our most recent head coach. Their two names were made for each other!