Travis henry

Corp000085

this dude simply became invisible. Even when he's on the field, he's slow and terrible. I hope that he can gather himself up and be ready to play. Billsnyc stated in another thread that the way he's playing, he'll be lucky to get a 3rd rounder. Hell, i'll go with "future considerations" at this point. He needs to swallow the pill that he's a backup and perform when he comes into the game. Where's kenneth davis when we need him.

Personally, i hope that travis lights it up when he's given the chance, as willis did when he was the 2nd stringer. Maybe his agent can tell him in really simple words that if he performs he gets paid more by either the bills or another team.

He isnt being given much oppurtunity to perform....He got two carries(4, 5yds), made a couple 3rd down blocks and caught a ball for 5yds.......not much is being asked of him as a #2(just as when Mcgahee was #2)

I think this offense/coaching strategy was always to have a featured back and give the 2nd back 2-4 carries....I dont think they ever intended to share the carries between the backs...

Only way Henry will get carries is if Mcgahee gets hurt and noone wants that....

Hasn't Henry pretty well always been a "slow starter" who really didn't get his legs under him (cringe, pardon the unintended pun) until a few carries?

129577[/snapback]

I agree. Henry's ran about how he always has. He typically would start to look good as soon as everyone else started getting tired, and seemed to get pumped up after giving and receiving some hits. He's not as smooth or elusive as WM, but his YPC is about the same I'd bet (haven't looked in a month or two).