Ralph makes me want to RALPH

This was what we all in our heart of hearts expected from Ralph Wilson. He has proved over his years of ownership that he is smarter then everyone and has alienated coaches, players and the fans. The only way we will see the big changes that Buddy spoke about which had us all in a lather is with new ownership. Unfortunately with that comes the chance the Bills will be gone. I guess we just grin and bear it and hope that Ralph and his Buddy have it right this time but everything seems very familiar. Whats Yogi Berra's old saying? :blink:

This was what we all in our heart of hearts expected from Ralph Wilson. He has proved over his years of ownership that he is smarter then everyone and has alienated coaches, players and the fans. The only way we will see the big changes that Buddy spoke about which had us all in a lather is with new ownership. Unfortunately with that comes the chance the Bills will be gone. I guess we just grin and bear it and hope that Ralph and his Buddy have it right this time but everything seems very familiar. Whats Yogi Berra's old saying? :blink:

Why do people come on here and assume that they are the first to invent the wheel?

This was what we all in our heart of hearts expected from Ralph Wilson. He has proved over his years of ownership that he is smarter then everyone and has alienated coaches, players and the fans. The only way we will see the big changes that Buddy spoke about which had us all in a lather is with new ownership. Unfortunately with that comes the chance the Bills will be gone. I guess we just grin and bear it and hope that Ralph and his Buddy have it right this time but everything seems very familiar. Whats Yogi Berra's old saying? :thumbsup:

wow another original post.... congrats.... you win! did you think of this all by yourself or did someone help you with this? :blink: