[closed]People in buffalo-

toddgurley

I am like most Bills fan, I just dont understand what the owner (RW) and the front office IS/are doing. And unitll they figure it out, I ask you to show RW your displeasure they only way he will understand-

DO NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS-(and I know people said this before, but then we still turn around and buy tickets) Look at last year, it was the 4th most season tickets sold in Buffalo history or something. And look at the product-

I am not saying give up on the team, just simply wait and see if the FO really has any clue what there doing. Who knows, maybe this year will be different (been saying that 4 ever it seems)

I just dont know how committed RW is to this team is he does not even interview MARTY SCHOTTEMHEIMER OR BRIAN BILLICK-

TIM GRAHAM SUMS IT UP BEST ABOUT BILLICK:

"I just wanted to make sure I was clear that [bills general manager Buddy Nix] had not called," Billick told reporter Aaron Saykin of Buffalo NBC affiliate WGRZ. "Why he had not called a coach with a Super Bowl ring, 10 wins a year for nine years, having orchestrated the highest-scoring offense and defense in the history of the league, is a question worth asking. But I never spoke with Mr. Nix."

"Good question, indeed.

Gailey isn't an awful choice. He has fine credentials.

But why the Bills wouldn't at least interview Schottenheimer or Billick is beyond me". Tim Graham

AND PLEASE BE WEARY OF A "TO MOVE". WHICH WAS BRINGING SOMEONE IN TO SELL TICKETS. THATS ALL TO WAS-

SO AGAIN, I AM NOT SAYING GIVE UP ON THE BILLS, JUST SIMPLY SEE IF THERE ARE AS COMMITTED TO WINNING, AS YOU HAVE BEEN TO THIS TEAM-

I am like most Bills fan, I just dont understand what the owner (RW) and the front office IS/are doing. And unitll they figure it out, I ask you to show RW your displeasure they only way he will understand-

DO NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS-

I am not saying give up on the team, just simply wait and see if the FO really has any clue what there doing. Who knows, maybe this year will be different (been saying that 4 ever it seems)

It just dont know how committed RW is to this team is he does not even interview MARTY SCHOTTEMHEIMER OR BRIAN BILLICK-

TIM GRAHAM SUMS IT UP BEST:

"I just wanted to make sure I was clear that [bills general manager Buddy Nix] had not called," Billick told reporter Aaron Saykin of Buffalo NBC affiliate WGRZ. "Why he had not called a coach with a Super Bowl ring, 10 wins a year for nine years, having orchestrated the highest-scoring offense and defense in the history of the league, is a question worth asking. But I never spoke with Mr. Nix."

Good question, indeed.

Gailey isn't an awful choice. He has fine credentials.

But why the Bills wouldn't at least interview Schottenheimer or Billick is beyond me.

AND PLEASE BE WEARY OF A "TO MOVE". WHICH WAS BRINGING SOMEONE IN TO SELL TICKETS. THATS ALL TO WAS-

SO AGAIN, I AM NOT SAYING GIVE UP ON THE BILLS, JUST SIMPLY SEE IF THERE ARE AS COMMITTED TO WINNING, AS YOU HAVE BEEN TO THIS TEAM-

You posted this TWICE, WTF dude!!! I am sorry for you for what these people are going to do...

Not to mention i summoned Chuck Norris.....Good luck sir

Deja vu.

I am still wondering though...

People is buffalo.... what?

Is Buffalo cold?

Sometimes.

Is Buffalo literate?

Depending on where you live, maybe not.

Then again you did edit. My apologies for the confusion. :blink:

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

All your threads are belong to us.

Thank you.