Potential QB additions

At what point did it become accepted wisdom that Kyle Orton and Jason Campbell would be the guys to come in to Buffalo?

The thought of both of them makes me puke in my mouth.

Maybe if we tape JP Losman to Trent Edwards with Ryan Fitzpatrick balanced on top and Kelly Holcomb serving as a protectove outer shield I would be happier than if we had those guys come in.

Meh...I doubt either gets traded to Buffalo. Look to Philly if the Bills are going to swing a trade. Also, Miami's QB situation is worth watching post-draft. If they bring in a younger QB then you could see Thigpen cut and make a hasty reunion with Gailey.

Again - I go with my Frankenstein than Tyler Thigpen.

Remember Yancy Thigpen? What a name???!!!!????

Meh...I doubt either gets traded to Buffalo. Look to Philly if the Bills are going to swing a trade. Also, Miami's QB situation is worth watching post-draft. If they bring in a younger QB then you could see Thigpen cut and make a hasty reunion with Gailey.

How can one team have three quarterbacks that Buffalo would love to have as a starter?

the phily thing is going to play out all winter .

At what point did it become accepted wisdom that Kyle Orton and Jason Campbell would be the guys to come in to Buffalo?

The thought of both of them makes me puke in my mouth.

Maybe if we tape JP Losman to Trent Edwards with Ryan Fitzpatrick balanced on top and Kelly Holcomb serving as a protectove outer shield I would be happier than if we had those guys come in.

Make a trade with Philly for McNabb. He still has 2 or 3 good years in him and the Bills can have the luxury of drafting a QB to groom behind him. Is anything more important to the success of the team than having a franchise QB?

Make a trade with Philly for McNabb. He still has 2 or 3 good years in him and the Bills can have the luxury of drafting a QB to groom behind him. Is anything more important to the success of the team than having a franchise QB?

Phily is going to ask for a first round pick for McNabb, and I would say no way in hell.

An offensive line to protect the franchise QB? Seriously, I know the O-line is going to gel more next season, but enough? I agree with you about the franchise QB, but do we have enough to put around him? Thoughts?