John Clayton =.....

pBills

Well people what does John Clayton = to you....

Personally I am thinking the sloth in Ice Age the movie... although that character I liked. That POS just had a report on the Bills on SportsCenter. Instead of actually reporting he went on and on about how no one would take the job or even interiew.

With that being said, I FIRMLY believe that Chan Gailey CAN be a positive influence on this team. Let's face it, we haven't even sniffed the playoffs in 10 years. This guy has coached teams that have been there. YES, naysayers he has had bad seasons in the NFL and College yet we have had much worse. Give the guy a chance. Let's see who his coaching staff will be. We also know that Nix has done a great job in drafting in the past... new staff... give them a chance.

Well people what does John Clayton = to you....

Personally I am thinking the sloth in Ice Age the movie... although that character I liked. That POS just had a report on the Bills on SportsCenter. Instead of actually reporting he went on and on about how no one would take the job or even interiew.

With that being said, I FIRMLY believe that Chan Gailey CAN be a positive influence on this team. Let's face it, we haven't even sniffed the playoffs in 10 years. This guy has coached teams that have been there. YES, naysayers he has had bad seasons in the NFL and College yet we have had much worse. Give the guy a chance. Let's see who his coaching staff will be. We also know that Nix has done a great job in drafting in the past... new staff... give them a chance.

He'll get no chance from me and thousands of others. If he succeeds despite the negativity then good, but if not, time to move on to a qualified candidate immediately. That goes double for Modrak, Guy and Buddy the shill.