Go Buffalo!!!!

Hopefully, this is the start of bringing the Bills back. I poudly stand behind Gailey. It's nice to see a coach with emotion. GO BUFFALO!!!!, Good ole boy's or not, I'm a Bills Fan. Yes I will be renewing my season tickets, not that it was ever a thought. For all you alleged fans that don't like this hire, the Jet's are still selling season tickets. Good Riddance!!! I'm looking foward to the draft, and opening day. Go Bills!!!!!

Hopefully, this is the start of bringing the Bills back. I poudly stand behind Gailey. It's nice to see a coach with emotion. GO BUFFALO!!!!, Good ole boy's or not, I'm a Bills Fan. Yes I will be renewing my season tickets, not that it was ever a thought. For all you alleged fans that don't like this hire, the Jet's are still selling season tickets. Good Riddance!!! I'm looking foward to the draft, and opening day. Go Bills!!!!!

Buffalo's got a feeling, talkin' proud, talkin' proud!!!

:thumbdown:

I'm with you 100%. All my friends accuse me of being an optimist and a Bills apologist. If being an optimist is wrong then I don't want to be right.

peter king, espn, schefter, etc all ripped the cowboys and chargers when they took turner and wade. well both those guys have carried on with good teams, even if they struggle in the playoffs. those same guys ripped the pats for getting bellicheck years ago, because he was a "retread" from the browns and wasn't a "hot" DC anymore. those same guys ripped the giants for getting tom coughlin too - his style was too "old school, too harsh" on today's players...

if we haven't learned ANYTHING yet about the media, then we are just as dumb as perceive the bills front office to be. for once i actually heard honesty in someones voice - nix actually sounded exhausted when saying how many offers he's had.

in addition, what we've learned, is the media isn't right that often...

marvin lewis, romeo crennel, eric mangini, josh mcdaniels, herm edwards, greg williams - all great, "hot" coordinators, all haven't done squat in the NFL. russ grimm is so "hot" that 6+ teams have interviewed and passed over him. Everyone keeps saying Billick "turned the bills down" when in reality the bills never talked to him and rightfully so. he won based on the talent of Ozzie Newsome, not on his coaching merits.

gosh the list is endless. for once, its nice to see - unlike jauron, williams, or mularkey (who i still think could be a good HC) - a guy who has 1.) won in the NFL 2.) knows what it takes to win and has backed it up with his teams and offenses 3.) doesn't bs about what makes teams, organizations, etc attractive - winning.

he was around that a lot in the nfl. i'm not going to go into the whole GT thing - NCAA football is a lot about recruiting and being an ACC school in the heart of SEC country is no easy task. but i will say this - he landed 2 good players and developed them both - calvin johnson and tashard choice. that bodes well for his eye on talent. he also hired Les Miles on his dallas staff, which i've said repeatedly, which again shows an eye for football knowledge.

thats it its 515am in okianwa goodnight folks...

Great a positive thread!!

Now let get Bobby April back ( don't think he has accepted a position yet)

I like Herm Edwards as DC

OC ?

Good draft picks at OT, DL, LB and a 4rd QB pick.

Let's Go!!!!!!

Just watching Buddy playing smash mouth with the press, GO BUFFALOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!