( OT ) Camden NJ = Most Dangerous City

Talonz

Oh man you are right...and that water is oh so clean....I may go get a cup and go there and get a glass of wather from that wonderful waterfront  :rolleyes:

128865[/snapback]

If you get past the stench and sludge, the swimming is great. ;)

What, you do not like to vacation at the luxurious Camden waterfront?

128861[/snapback]

They're trying to build up the are around the waterfront. It's not so bad there. Rutgers-Camden is there, so there is lots of security...However, you venture away from that area, kiss your ass goodbye.

I couldn't find Buffalo on there - if we're not top 25 and not bottom 25, we don't get any press.  Ah well, could be significantly worse.  Way to go Amherst.

128917[/snapback]

BTW, the # 2 town, Brick, is where I grew up. My dad still lives there, and that's where I work. Why is it so safe? 800 gazillion old people, and about a 2:1 civilian to police ratio...

They're trying to build up the are around the waterfront. It's not so bad there. Rutgers-Camden is there, so there is lots of security...However, you venture away from that area, kiss your ass goodbye.

128912[/snapback]

It is like that in Chester. I went to Widener, and if you stepped foot off of campus, you are in trouble. It was always an interesting experience to walk to the train station.

128912[/snapback]

Not necessarily. I know people who live in Camden and have been all over the city without incident. There's a great soul food restaurant in Camden that I visited when I visited my Mother, who lived in Deptford, just about 20 minutes away from Camden. Not the best environment, I'll grant you, but no problems experienced.

Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana, Gary Indiana

is a dangerous city?  From what? Rabid cattle? Attack chickens?  What gives?

128943[/snapback]

Gary Indiana is one of the roughest citys in the country. Go visit sometime. I assure you the cattle will not attack you

Not necessarily.  I know people who live in Camden and have been all over the city without incident.  There's a great soul food restaurant in Camden that I visited when I visited my Mother, who lived in Deptford, just about 20 minutes away from Camden.  Not the best environment, I'll grant you, but no problems experienced.

128931[/snapback]

Uh...Rich...look in the mirror lately? You don't exactly look like a likely target.

Not necessarily.  I know people who live in Camden and have been all over the city without incident.  There's a great soul food restaurant in Camden that I visited when I visited my Mother, who lived in Deptford, just about 20 minutes away from Camden.  Not the best environment, I'll grant you, but no problems experienced.

128931[/snapback]

Probably not because you're the size of a jetta. Nah, that's not it. :rolleyes: