Gailey was going to be Cowher's OC / asst HC

Just heard on the radio that Gailey was going to be Cowher's OC and assistant HC. That's the most encouraging thing I've heard all day about him.

Why is Cowher's opinion of who would make a good HC relevant? Cowher is a proven winner as a coach and as someone who knows how to hire quality assistants. That said, I'm not sure how that translates into an ability to pick someone who can be a successful head coach. I'm glad that he has faith in Gailey, but frankly I'm not sure how much that actually means.

As a philosophy question, would you rather build the Bills on the Steelers model or the Colts?

Steelers Model. Run first offensive serves best in cold environments and if he brings the 3-4 defense as well it would greatly improve our overall chances of succeding VS the Colt offense which is suited for warm weather and Domes and the defens we cant stand to watch.

As a philosophy question, would you rather build the Bills on the Steelers model or the Colts?

Definitely Steelers model. You could argue that the Colts are only good because of their QB. But the Steelers are fundamentally sound on all levels of the field. And their style of play would fit very well in Buffalo.