What we didn't know about Bill Cowher????

ottawabills

Here's the 411 -

I met with a client that was here on business last night who knows Bill Cowher - very closely (friend of), he said he knew exactly what was going on with Cowher ................I was like do tell...........He said can't do it.............after a few brews and a trip to the local strip club with a few dances he let on.........

Bill has simply told the Bills he will think about the offer and let them know..................He hasn't said anything to them since.................that is why Ralph Wilson came out and said he doesn't know if Bill is interested or not.........there was multiple "short" meetings and an offer.................

Bottom Line - Bill has left the Bills wide open!

take it for what it's worth and no bashing - my source said he had some said to keep it secretly....he doesn't want his name out there..........

Here's the 411 -

I met with a client that was here on business last night who knows Bill Cowher - very closely (friend of), he said he knew exactly what was going on with Cowher ................I was like do tell...........He said can't do it.............after a few brews and a trip to the local strip club with a few dances he let on.........

Bill has simply told the Bills he will think about the offer and let them know..................He hasn't said anything to them since.................that is why Ralph Wilson came out and said he doesn't know if Bill is interested or not.........there was multiple "short" meetings and an offer.................

Bottom Line - Bill has left the Bills wide open!

take it for what it's worth and no bashing - my source said he had some said to keep it secretly....he doesn't want his name out there..........

Are you talking to your clients through the "glory hole" again?

Here's what I didn't know about Bill Cowher -- he apparently wanted Gailey to succeed him in Pittsburgh. I found that interesting.

most certainly is interesting. i think it funny all the "experts" and media forget such things...

so your client thinks this Gailey thing is a ruse?? or just that the Bills gave up on the Cowher vigil?

thanks

Cowher will be at the presser disguised as a reporter and when he's called upon he'll shed the disguise and announce that he not Gailey is the real HC of the Buffalo Bills.

Cowher will be at the presser disguised as a reporter and when he's called upon he'll shed the disguise and announce that he not Gailey is the real HC of the Buffalo Bills.

Or he could pull a Jack Ruby and whip out a pistol and plug his @$$, doing it all for patriotic reasons, for the good of the Buffalo Bills!

so your client thinks this Gailey thing is a ruse?? or just that the Bills gave up on the Cowher vigil?

thanks

I do believe that they gave up on Cowher because he was non-commital........I don't think it's a ruse at all - Ralph just got tired of waiting...........I'm sure Bill only did it because he wanted the leverage - never any real intent on coming here...........who knows what happens between now and 2 - a presser by the Bills at 2..........mtf.......

So where is the news? Isn't that what Ralph told the media?

The news is don't expect him to come here............just a confirmation...........unless Bill get's a wild hair growing and decides this is his only chance to coach this year........that would require a call from him to the Bills.........