Defensive Co.

If we hire Chan, Who do you think would be our Defensive Co ? Maybe Dick is coming back.....Just kidding .If chan improves the offense and we hire a decent Def Co ,I think we could be alright.

Mike Nolan is leaving Denver... I believe he worked with Gailey in the past..

4-3 or 3-4 ?

i think nolan is a 4-3 guy and when chan was in miami they were 4-3. i dont see the bills changing over to 3-4 at this point simply from a personnel standpoint. it's not logical unless they fully commit to maybin as OLB. problem is, kelsay, denny and schobel are all way too small to play DE in a 3-4. stroud would be a good DE in a 3-4 with kyle williams in the middle. you want your fastest, strongest "big man" on teh edges.

as much as I don't like the 4-3, it works. we just dont have the talent on the line or in the LB corps. if you look at what Frazier's been doing, its really impressive. and the 3-4 isn't invincible, just ask the Patsies.

again, I actually really like this Chan Gaily hiring. i know most people may not and mortenson will have a dumbfounded look on his face, but its a smart choice. his offenses have historically been good, he was a winning head coach and knows how to be rough on players. I like it. we need this. now i'll be interested in who DC is - gunther cunnigham?

i think nolan is a 4-3 guy and when chan was in miami they were 4-3. i dont see the bills changing over to 3-4 at this point simply from a personnel standpoint. it's not logical unless they fully commit to maybin as OLB. problem is, kelsay, denny and schobel are all way too small to play DE in a 3-4. stroud would be a good DE in a 3-4 with kyle williams in the middle. you want your fastest, strongest "big man" on teh edges.

as much as I don't like the 4-3, it works. we just dont have the talent on the line or in the LB corps. if you look at what Frazier's been doing, its really impressive. and the 3-4 isn't invincible, just ask the Patsies.

again, I actually really like this Chan Gaily hiring. i know most people may not and mortenson will have a dumbfounded look on his face, but its a smart choice. his offenses have historically been good, he was a winning head coach and knows how to be rough on players. I like it. we need this. now i'll be interested in who DC is - gunther cunnigham?

I think Gunther is in Detriot

Yeah the hiring won`t upset me much. IF we get a good DeF Co.

Then why has he never lasted for more than 3 seasons at any position with any NFL team?

If we hire Chan, Who do you think would be our Defensive Co ? Maybe Dick is coming back.....Just kidding .If chan improves the offense and we hire a decent Def Co ,I think we could be alright.

Look for the possibility of Jon Tenuta. He and Gailey worked together at Georgia Tech, the last time Gailey had the power to choose a DC. In fact, Tenuta was the assistant HC at Tech and they had a successful defense during their tenure together there.

Tenuta then went on to Notre Dame the last 2 years as Assistant HC, Defensive Coordinator and LB coach and pretty much failed there, but before that he was a very hot commodity in the college ranks.

When he was with Gailey, they made a good team, relatively speaking.

Jon Tenuta - Georgia Tech

forget the DC... GAiley is going to make everyone ecstatic when he names his OC... Turk Schonert.

ya know... those OCs that get fired a week before the season gotta stick together, right.

could be jim bates, worked together in dallas

runs a 4/3 quick ends, and undersize linebackers right up our alley

though he does like big tackles