Should the League intervene w/ the Bills?

Brian Billick

Jim Fassel

Bill Cowher

Dom Capers

the Mooch

Bill Callahan

Rob Ryan

Dennis Green

Ted Cottrell

Jason Garrett

Mike Martz

Marv Levy

Mike Zimmer

Mike Leach

Marty S

Marc Trestman

Mike Heimerdinger (I like that this guy changes his game based on the players in the game)

Kirk Ferentz

Karl Dorrell (Would have the added benefit that he knows the ins and out of Dolphins offense)

Pat Shurmur

Pete Carmichael Jr. (Saints OC)

These guys all signed a petition saying they removing their names from the candidate list.

Let's just assme for a minute that the various reports out there are true, ....

SOMETHING has to be done if these reports are true. If I was another owner, I'd be half amused and half incensed by this.

The league should do something - encourage those who are NOT fans anymore to continue to be fans of NFL and another team. Some will call it bandwagon jumping but the NFL should just call their campaign "Show your true colors". The Bills get a fan base which is actual supporting them not acting schizoid with every news report and some other teams get some schizoid fans in their fan base to spend some money and eventually take them down like a dog filled with ringworm parasites. Win, win situation. Now if they could tell "home" press if you act like opposing press you are going to get treated like opposing press including sideline and restricted practices and access it would be perfect.

This is ridiculous. Even if all of those did say no, so what? There are still a ton of viable candidates out there some of which have said they are interested. Other viable candidates who have not said no:

Brian Billick

Jim Fassel

Bill Cowher

Dom Capers

the Mooch

Bill Callahan

Rob Ryan

Dennis Green

Ted Cottrell

Jason Garrett

Mike Martz

Marv Levy

Mike Zimmer

Mike Leach

Marty S

Marc Trestman

Mike Heimerdinger (I like that this guy changes his game based on the players in the game)

Kirk Ferentz

Karl Dorrell (Would have the added benefit that he knows the ins and out of Dolphins offense)

Pat Shurmur

Not saying they're all great or even that I want any of them. But to say there are no more viable candidates out there are just plain silly.

you forgot Abe Gibron's ghost

This is ridiculous. Even if all of those did say no, so what? There are still a ton of viable candidates out there some of which have said they are interested. Other viable candidates who have not said no:

Brian Billick

Jim Fassel

Bill Cowher

Dom Capers

the Mooch

Bill Callahan

Rob Ryan

Dennis Green

Ted Cottrell

Jason Garrett

Mike Martz

Marv Levy

Mike Zimmer

Mike Leach

Marty S

Marc Trestman

Kirk Ferentz

Pat Shurmur

Not saying they're all great or even that I want any of them. But to say there are no more viable candidates out there are just plain silly.

as much as well all love Marv....yeah not sure an elderly man 12+ years out of the game actually counts as an option. Madden hasn't yet said he'll refuse to coach, toss that name in there? Can we rule out the reanimated corpse of Vince Lombardi?

Brian Billick

Jim Fassel

Bill Cowher

Dom Capers

the Mooch

Bill Callahan

Rob Ryan

Dennis Green

Ted Cottrell

Jason Garrett

Mike Martz

Marv Levy

Mike Zimmer

Mike Leach

Marty S

Marc Trestman

Kirk Ferentz

Pat Shurmur

Anyone notice that all this talk about who the Bills want for the job, who they have interviewed, who's turned them down has ALL come from the outside? The Bills have been unusually mum about each and every one of these supposed "interviews." And when you hear about a Harbaugh or a B. Schottenheimer not being interested in the job, have you also noted that nowhere in those stories does it say they were offered the job? My guess is that they've got their guy lined up and we'll hear about it all in due time. And the reason we haven't heard anything yet is that that person is quietly lining up his staff, or waiting for them to come free after the playoffs. I don't know if this is true, but it makes as much sense as some of the crazy things being said on these forums.