Is it too soon to remind Miami beat St. Louis?

ICE

Or that both thier starting corners were out by the end of the first Quarter? And until both were out we were losing If I remember correctly?

Ok you're right...I will wait until later. I don't want to interupt the 'Drew in love fest' . :blink:

Or that both thier starting corners were out by the end of the first Quarter? And until both were out we were losing If I remember correctly?

Ok you're right...I will wait until later. I don't want to interupt the 'Drew in love fest' . :blink:

128507[/snapback]

Quit pissing in the special teams cornflakes.

Guest Guest_billsfaninfla_*

Ice have you no joy in your life I wounder if you are even a Bills fan at all I think you may just hate you seem not to be able to enjoy anything unless Bledsoe does bad

Ice have you no joy in your life I wounder if you are even a Bills fan at all I think you may just hate you seem not to be able to enjoy anything unless Bledsoe does bad

128531[/snapback]

I see you are from Fla so let me 'splain' this to you. I love the Bills. when I see one POS single fugg up ruining this team....I am going to hammer it until it is gone. That thing is Bledsoe.

Also I enjoyed the game too yesterday. To day is monday. The victory is over. We are back to zero starting over. In that I must accept that St.louis was beat by Miami and without both starters at corner. I have to also remind myself we couldn't beat NE with both of it's corners out. Why? Bledsoe.

so I try to look at it all on an even field. The good and the bad.

Now 12,199 posts of absolute meaningless.  Thanks.

128523[/snapback]

This is hardly a meaningless post, mr. Guest. (Christopher?)

It might be the most meaningful post of the week. Count the number of missed plays, missed reads, wide open receivers, and bad throws every week. The Rams had NOBODIES playing in the secondary when we decided to start scoring. They're also one of the worst defenses in the league.

It's meaningful because this team has a knack for pulling out our entrails just when we start to believe in them. Reminders like this post are a dose of reality. Heartbreak prevention, if you will.

IIRC didn't you talk about being a Panthers fan last year (when they happened to make the Super Bowl)? Maybe you can hop over to their fan site and complain about their 35-10 victory over the terrible hapless Cardinals. I'm sure they'd love to hear how poorly their team played.

IIRC didn't you talk about being a Panthers fan last year (when they happened to make the Super Bowl)?  Maybe you can hop over to their fan site and complain about their 35-10 victory over the terrible hapless Cardinals.  I'm sure they'd love to hear how poorly their team played.

128544[/snapback]

I am too a panthers fan. I am happy for yesterday and Sad. I wanted Carolina to have the #1 pick :blink:

But I look at it like this, INJURIES not a washed up wanna be QB or a rookie HC is fuggin up Carolina. WHEN they get everyone back next year, AND Have a top 5 pick in every round...watch out!

It might be the most meaningful post of the week. Count the number of missed plays, missed reads, wide open receivers, and bad throws every week. The Rams had NOBODIES playing in the secondary when we decided to start scoring. They're also one of the worst defenses in the league.

It's meaningful because this team has a knack for pulling out our entrails just when we start to believe in them. Reminders like this post are a dose of reality. Heartbreak prevention, if you will.

128540[/snapback]

But we didn't really win this game because of the Rams' poor defense or their injury problems in the secondary. We won with our special teams and defense. Granted, the Rams special teams aren't any good, but their offense is--and our defense forced 3 TO's (2 in the red zone) and 6 sacks.

This was a great win over a playoff team.

128540[/snapback]

Point taken Brandon - I agree their defense blows. But their offense is easily capable of putting up points in a hurry, and our D completely shut them down in the second half. And their terrible secondary had nothing to do with two long punt returns and a forced fumble on a kick-off -- Martz will continue to wish he kept April. No doubt who had the better ST out there. But yes, our offense was subpar and should have scored 56 points instead of 37.

128507[/snapback]

You must be right, oh Great One. We are not worthy to be in your presence. We are mere peons compared to the might that is ICE! You should leave this place and go somewhere that have people who are more on your Plane of Enlightenment, oh Great One.

No really, please leave again.

CW

You must be right, oh Great One.  We are not worthy to be in your presence.  We are mere peons compared to the might that is ICE!  You should leave this place and go somewhere that have people who are more on your Plane of Enlightenment, oh Great One.

No really, please leave again.

CW

128570[/snapback]

But we with such knowledge would not be doing service by leaving. No we must stay and help the unwashed masses...

Ok you're right...I will wait until later. I don't want to interupt the 'Drew in love fest' . :rolleyes:

128507[/snapback]

I get it. I mean, I'm not happy with the offense unless they score every time they get the ball. I'm not happy with the defense unless they prevent a score every time they're on the field. Same goes for special teams. I want to see this team win every home game, and at least split their away games - standard playoff team goal stuff.

I don't think you could ask more of the defense or special teams. The offense did not do as well as they should have, but the rest of the team played so well (here you go, here's the ball on the 5 yard line, and a punt return for a touchdown), that it wasn't close - which was great!

On the other hand, receivers really helped Drew out - they worked to catch a couple passes that could've been picked/knocked down, and knocked down a couple more that could've been picked (especially one to Moulds - prob his most important play of the game). But that's part of their job description, too - isn't it? Drew really didn't look better to me today. I thought two of the TD passes were very well thrown, but one was a prayer that Campbell had to work for. He didn't overthrow/bounce his dump off passes, which has been driving me crazy, uh, forever. So, I thought his play was really about the same, and his receivers' play was a lot better.

No blinders on. Happy with a win. Understand and appreciate your criticisms on the offense. Have at it.