Mort Twitter Regarding Frazier

LABills08

Who is he to be offended? Seriously. He should be flattered. If I hear one inkling that he's offended that other guys were offered the job before him, then I don't want him. Move on and start interviewing other people.

Careful what you wish for...As Sullivan quite accurately pointed out: There may be only 32 NFL head coaching jobs, but that doesn't mean the Bills are one of the 32 best opportunities in football. Others have clearly demonstrated that many coordinator and college HC positions are more appealing. If Ralph does as you suggest, meaning to rule out any candidate who's not too excited about Ralph and the Bills, you may be reaching incredibly low for a HC in the end.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful what you wish for...As Sullivan quite accurately pointed out: There may be only 32 NFL head coaching jobs, but that doesn't mean the Bills are one of the 32 best opportunities in football. Others have clearly demonstrated that many coordinator and college HC positions are more appealing. If Ralph does as you suggest, meaning to rule out any candidate who's not too excited about Ralph and the Bills, you may be reaching incredibly low for a HC in the end.

I know it may not seem it, but there are plenty of qualified NFL coaches who would jump at the chance to be the head coach of the Bills. Garrett, McDermott, Rivera. Trust me, they'll get a guy that both wants and is enthusiastic about the job. Luckily, I don't see Frazier as the overly sensitive diva type who'd be offended he wasn't the first choice for the head coaching job. Last I knew, he's never been offered one.

I know it may not seem it, but there are plenty of qualified NFL coaches who would jump at the chance to be the head coach of the Bills. Garrett, McDermott, Rivera. Trust me, they'll get a guy that both wants and is enthusiastic about the job. Luckily, I don't see Frazier as the overly sensitive diva type who'd be offended he wasn't the first choice for the head coaching job. Last I knew, he's never been offered one.

I'm sorry for you.

Nope. If you are happy believing as you believe I do not want to be the one to burst your bubble.

Happy belief? Alarmist much? While it's sucks getting turned down by good young coaches like Schottenheimer and Harbaugh, even though that has happened doesn't mean that no qualified and good coaches would take the job. That's a ridiculous notion. There are valid reasons why Schott and Harbaugh would rebuff the Bills, but guys like Frazeir and the bunches of head coaches in waiting that have never even been offered a job have no good reason to do such a thing. The Bills are in a very good position to hire a guy that is both qualified and enthusiastic. I'll give you two other guys off the top of my head, Callahan (Jets) and Heimerdinger (Titans). Both offensive gurus who would be attractive options to coach the offensively challenged Bills. Frazeir is not the end all be all and if he does turn down the Bills he'd be a moron. I don't see him doing that though.

Nope. If you are happy believing as you believe I do not want to be the one to burst your bubble.

It seems that your last couple of posts have shown that you've been confused to the point where your only answer is to try to convince others that they "don't understand you". Poor guy, you have to understand that NO ONE UNDERSTANDS NONSENSE! B-)

Mort's twitter makes no sense. (big surprise there) The Bills have done everything they are allowed to do for now. They cannot talk to him again and they cannot offer him a contract until the Vikings are eliminated. More whiney nonsense from Mort who is and has been on a campaign against the Bills since Tom "no one else will hire me either" Donohue was canned by Ralph.