Video: A special message to all the coaches who declined the Bill HC j

Classy.

Sort of like graffiti.

:thumbsup:

Best of luck on the Golden Globes tonight.

For your future productions:

"you're" is the contraction for you are, as in you're looking for a washed up has-been "I've heard that name" coach.

"your" is the second person of "our", as in your future coach is still in the playoffs and you're not.

Classy.

Sort of like graffiti.

:thumbsup:

Best of luck on the Golden Globes tonight.

For your future productions:

"you're" is the contraction for you are, as in you're looking for a washed up has-been "I've heard that name" coach.

"your" is the second person of "our", as in your future coach is still in the playoffs and you're not.

Google images, Poindexter. It was a fairly popular picture awhile back, the kid with the finger. Who am I to mess with a classic?

And thanks for being the board grammar Nazi. The internet wouldn't be the same without you and your ilk.

Google images, Poindexter. It was a fairly popular picture awhile back, the kid with the finger. Who am I to mess with a classic?

And thanks for being the board grammar Nazi. The internet wouldn't be the same without you and your ilk.

Amen from Virginia...I live around the punk A$$ Redskum nation. That just kept me going for the next 10 years.

Thanks!

A special message from me, to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euRIb6ocJKA

I didn't like the inclusion of Shanahan in that video. He treated the Bills' HC opening with respect: had hours of talks with the Bills, in fact. Ultimately he opted for the Redskins position instead, because he and Allen were a package deal. There's no shame in any of that, and no disrespect for the Bills.

Now if it's some random offensive or defensive coordinator we're talking about, who's never held a head coaching gig, then yeah. When a guy like that refuses to even interview with the Bills, it gets a little annoying. To say the least. :thumbsup: