ProjectPat

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this one is a close one.

Want Baltimore, but gonna go with the Colts and Manning at home.

Will the layoff hurt the Colts? Colts fans are selling their tickets on stubhub in protest of the Jets give away game. The Ravens fans will be in the "Luke" tonight . How loud?

Ravens win 35-34

Will the layoff hurt the Colts? Colts fans are selling their tickets on stubhub in protest of the Jets give away game. The Ravens fans will be in the "Luke" tonight . How loud?

Ravens win 35-34

Is that a serious comment? You think the Ravens are putting up five touchdowns on the Colts???

Well, my thought watching football today is that the whole domed stadium thing has really changed football.

Tomorrow another dome game. I guess this is a contributing factor for the increasing premium on the passing game.

I can't stand the dome games. Love that cold weather football.

It's really nice to see great QB play, instead of biting your lip every time one of our guys

goes back to throw the ball.

I agree.

This is the whole reason that I don't mind the "overly-protective" rules regarding quarterbacks.

How many truly competent quarterbacks are there in the NFL? Not many.

And what is the quality of NFL games when there's no good quarterbacks in that game? Pretty low.

So why would an NFL fan object to rules protecting the quarterbacks?

Or better yet, how would Bills fans feel about these rules if we actually had a top notch quarterback?

2 things I noticed on this drive...Ray Lewis chewing out the ump for the flag on the helmet to helmet (it was a good call) and the bonus of a home clock keeper...2 seconds on the 1st play after the penalty.

Shannon Sharp just said it was a bad call? Says he didn't "launch" at the player, which isn't part of the rule and he actually

did.