I am depressed

frogger

I want to thank everyone for listening to me and responding in such kind ways. As it stands she claims that they are just friends, and that she would never cheat on me. However everyday I see new faces on her facebook, many of which I don't know. But they are all connected to the one guy that she has just recently becomes friends with.

the crazy part is I know her password, yet I am too afraid to read her emails, plus I don't think I should.

Listen to KD. Do not read her e-mails.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank everyone for listening to me and responding in such kind ways. As it stands she claims that they are just friends, and that she would never cheat on me. However everyday I see new faces on her facebook, many of which I don't know. But they are all connected to the one guy that she has just recently becomes friends with.

the crazy part is I know her password, yet I am too afraid to read her emails, plus I don't think I should.

Read her emails if she is screwing around on you then violating her privacy is no big deal when she is violating your trust. Also if she is hanging out with a dude you don't know and she is meeting his friends in a quick manner I would hate to say it but unless that dude is gay she is doing him. AND even if he is gay why can't she introduce him to you after all whats the big deal right. I would read her emails just to confirm what I hope isn't happening then move on and let it go. And if she isn't cheating on you ask to meet this new guy friend.

Get a new apartment (You should feel like part of a community somewhat living with nothing around you is just not healthy), dump your girlfriend (If she is cheating on you), make some more bro time (Don't mope around your bro's will always have your back), and start looking for a new job if you feel your job is in jeopardy if not get that 1500 bucks back.

Anyway your fellow Bills fans wish you luck seriously get out of this funk being a Bills fan is depressing enough :blink:

Read her emails if she is screwing around on you then violating her privacy is no big deal when she is violating your trust. Also if she is hanging out with a dude you don't know and she is meeting his friends in a quick manner I would hate to say it but unless that dude is gay she is doing him. AND even if he is gay why can't she introduce him to you after all whats the big deal right. I would read her emails just to confirm what I hope isn't happening then move on and let it go. And if she isn't cheating on you ask to meet this new guy friend.

Get a new apartment (You should feel like part of a community somewhat living with nothing around you is just not healthy), dump your girlfriend (If she is cheating on you), make some more bro time (Don't mope around your bro's will always have your back), and start looking for a new job if you feel your job is in jeopardy if not get that 1500 bucks back.

Anyway your fellow Bills fans wish you luck seriously get out of this funk being a Bills fan is depressing enough :blink:

Maybe he should ask her to read her emails together. If she says now, is she hiding something?

Anyway, sorry Frogger... I can't really help you out... My advice is probably bad... I never went through (and hope to never do) something like this.

I never went through (and hope to never do) something like this.

I hope you're always able to say that, man...relationship pain, particularly the pain of divorce, is awful....I don't wish it on anyone.

I have thought about giving a friend her email/password and having him or maybe a her look into it. Then returning with a yeah or nay on the rest. My problem is I tend to read into things too deeply.

My other issue being my 1500 pay cut, which has not been taken care pf. She makes great money, almost twice what I make, not that I am with her for her money, we have shared everything. But, in the event I am no longer an employee of the company that i work for, she has told me that she would help me out. So its a double edged sword, I break up with her I might be wrong, her best friend (who happens to be a girl) insists that she would never cheat on me. And she is my blanket if I become unemployed. This all still falls short of the fact that I adore this girl. I've loved 3 girls in my entire life, she happens to be the third. Its is funny that the other 2 cheated on me. without question it is a cycle.

I have thought about giving a friend her email/password and having him or maybe a her look into it. Then returning with a yeah or nay on the rest. My problem is I tend to read into things too deeply.

My other issue being my 1500 pay cut, which has not been taken care pf. She makes great money, almost twice what I make, not that I am with her for her money, we have shared everything. But, in the event I am no longer an employee of the company that i work for, she has told me that she would help me out. So its a double edged sword, I break up with her I might be wrong, her best friend (who happens to be a girl) insists that she would never cheat on me. And she is my blanket if I become unemployed. This all still falls short of the fact that I adore this girl. I've loved 3 girls in my entire life, she happens to be the third. Its is funny that the other 2 cheated on me. without question it is a cycle.

Pride and Self Worth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Money

Personally, I think you confront this thing head on. I suggest asking her what the nature of her relationship is. Be direct and voice your concerns. Have you ever seen Pulp Fiction? You gotta be like Fonzie (cool). By this I mean, don't expose how badly this is hurting you. Believe me, tough as hell but effective. I'm not saying you go in and act like you could care less but she need to see that you are in control of yourself.

I don't mean this as a slight to you. Trust me, most of us know what it feels like. If she doesn't fess up, you need to push for a hang out with this new group. You can't take no for an answer. If she completely denies a hangout than you know. If she awkwardly grants you a pass into hanging with these people, you gotta run with it. Remember, you gotta be Fonzie the whole way. If you hang out with this guy, you buddy up with him. I mean a full court press but being cool. Mark your territory and get your eyes on this situation.

I don't like the sounds of it but who knows. You should take care of it on your own. No emails, spying friends, or limbo. Get your hands dirty and make things uncomfortable without being an emotional wreck. If it turns out she is seeing this other guy, so be it. It's not your fault. Walk away from this thing with your head held high. Act as if you are dissapointed in her as a person but you have no problem moving on. If she cheated it's over, so no more sex and no more sweetheart stuff. Save your sorrows and blubbering for your own time or with friends or even here. Do not give her the SATISFACTION. You will thank yourself later.

.......hopefully she's not cheating though. Time to take control of the situation Frogger, and find out.