Rex Ryan has the Jets fired up!!!

We can never have a coach like this. Because as soon as someone suggests a Rex Ryan, a first-timer, people complain "What did he ever do?" "I hated his offense at (insert team here)" "Doesn't he run the Tampa-2?" "There goes Ralph cheaping out again" "This organization sucks! Why can't we hire good coaches?"

PTR

We can never have a coach like this. Because as soon as someone suggests a Rex Ryan, a first-timer, people complain "What did he ever do?" "I hated his offense at (insert team here)" "Doesn't he run the Tampa-2?" "There goes Ralph cheaping out again" "This organization sucks! Why can't we hire good coaches?"

PTR

Pretty much sums it up.

PTR

Um only if they hire Grimm which hasn't been good enough to even be a coordinator in this league. Right now Billick and Frazier are 1-2 on my list

Wasn't that the same Ryan who basically said the Jets were out when they had 2 games left?? I'm sorry but that guy is full of bs. Mark it down, the Jets will lose bad to San Diego this weekend.

Didn't 'Cousin Wade" Phillips also call the Bills prematurely dead in his last season?

PTR

nice

PTR

That's because Ralph is an evil, cheap scrooge who never wants to win! Never! And he eats puppies.

Wasn't that the same Ryan who basically said the Jets were out when they had 2 games left?? I'm sorry but that guy is full of bs. Mark it down, the Jets will lose bad to San Diego this weekend.

i kinda dont understand the jets hype.... they barely made the playoffs. played 2 "resting" teams back to back to get in. their d cant sack a qb. they have 1 shutdown corner. i'll give them that. revis cant be everywhere at once vs the chargers this weekend. they will get beat pretty bad. their running game is great. but if san diego stops the run, sanchez will not beat them by air this weekend.

if jets win this weekend, it will be a miracle or a total collapse of the chargers. phillip rivers is too good this year for that to happen.

i kinda dont understand the jets hype.... they barely made the playoffs. played 2 "resting" teams back to back to get in. their d cant sack a qb. they have 1 shutdown corner. i'll give them that. revis cant be everywhere at once vs the chargers this weekend. they will get beat pretty bad. their running game is great. but if san diego stops the run, sanchez will not beat them by air this weekend.

if jets win this weekend, it will be a miracle or a total collapse of the chargers. phillip rivers is too good this year for that to happen.

I dont know, rex ryan has a knack for motivating his players, that story says it all