Lynch is a top 5 back in the NFL

Lynch is going to be a great back in this league i just think he has gotten a bad rap. I am a huge lynch supporter and do not want him to leave anytime soon. He put on a lot of weight this offseason and wasn't accustomed to playing with the extra pounds. Him and freddy j are a great duo and behind a decent o-line they could be the best duo in the league. I dont understand why people wanna trade him, what are we gonna get for him a 3rd round pick? And we would have to replace him in the the draft bc last time i checked we dont have a 3rd rb. All this TGI fridays, and stealing 20 bucks stuff is a bunch a bull. The TGI fridays thing is a guy who is a racist cop's wife, and if marshawn did take someone's 20 bucks at the mall why didnt this person say anything sooner, pretty suspicious that it was the day after the tgi fridays thing came out.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With Lynch and Jackson we have the best backfield in the NFL.

When the OL protected even halfway decently for Trent we were lighting this league up.

Would you rather have Ray "I kill snitches" Lewis?

Lynch likes to have a little fun. So what?

Edwards + Lynch + Jackson + anyway decent OL = Long playoff run.

Well, you have been a member of this board for almost two weeks, and we are already impressed with your rapier wit.

You were kidding, right?

If not, sit down before you fall down.

Ouch.

Long time fan, first time poster.

I'm definitely a homer, but it beats being miserable.

If miserable is seeing things for what they are, then color us all clinically depressed.

There is no way in holy scoldering hell that you have ever watched a down of football in your life. You obviously eat paint, now please go away....

We certainly wouldn't have a "Pop Warner" offense, that's for sure. The two things I like about the jets offense was how they use motion and the misdirection running plays they run. Compare that to AVP, how many different running plays did we run. maybe 3? The toss, straight up the gut, and that shotgun hand-off are all I can think of right now.

We never said that the Bills fans was the sharpest tool in the tool shed

If miserable is seeing things for what they are, then color us all clinically depressed.

There is no way in holy scoldering hell that you have ever watched a down of football in your life. You obviously eat paint, now please go away....

Speaking as someone who has been a Bills fan all my life, but only lived close enough to RWS to go to games the last 2 years, I will NEVER give up on my Bills.

Having played football for 4 years in HS and 4 years in College I think I know a little more than a random person on the street.

Have a nice day.

I'd be happy with Jackson's productivity if HE were the first rounder. His D3 past almost relegates him to being a 'cute' feel good story. The guy rarely makes the wrong decision- he is a stud, athletically and mentally. Lynch carries guys, looks real heroic at times, but he isn't half the back FJ is.

So you're not impressed with Bill Gates' billions of dollars because he didn't graduate from college?

So you're not happy with Jackson's productivity because he played D3?

Pardon me for saying so but it's not clear what you're saying.

By the way, what the hell has happened to this board in the last few weeks?

I think he's saying that if Fred Jackson was a first round pick and had shown us what we've seen so far, that he'd be very happy with the results of the pick. The fact that he we dug him out of a slag heap just makes it all the more impressive.

So you're not impressed with Bill Gates' billions of dollars because he didn't graduate from college?

So you're not happy with Jackson's productivity because he played D3?

Pardon me for saying so but it's not clear what you're saying.

By the way, what the hell has happened to this board in the last few weeks?

I think he's saying that if Fred Jackson was a first round pick and had shown us what we've seen so far, that he'd be very happy with the results of the pick. The fact that he we dug him out of a slag heap just makes it all the more impressive.

Thank you Simon. Exactly. HE being the running back that is better than the first rounder named in the subject of this thread.

Thank you Simon. Exactly. HE being the running back that is better than the first rounder named in the subject of this thread.

Lot of folks like to talk about this Beast Mode stuff, but Jackson is a flat out freaking warrior. I actually worry about his health some times because he's so heedless and makes no effort to protect himself. Since he got here he's absorbed a bunch of killshots that would have put lesser backs on the shelf. I'd like to see him around here for several years and then walk away from the game with his faculties intact. If he has to get to the turf a little quicker to do that, he'll hear no complaint from me.

See, that's the thing about RBs. They're a dime a dozen and their careers are short. IMO you should never invest that much in a RB. Find yourself a Fred Jackson (or a Chester Taylor, or a Pierre Thomas, etc) and give him the absolute best offensive line in the league. You'll be amazed at the results. IMO teams are investing way too much in the concept of a 'stud' running back, when Denver's old approach really showed the best way to do it. Whether it was Terrell Davis, Clinton Portis, Mike Anderson, Olandis Gary, or Rueben Droughns, their running game was successful behind those great offensive lines.

Speaking as someone who has been a Bills fan all my life, but only lived close enough to RWS to go to games the last 2 years, I will NEVER give up on my Bills.

Having played football for 4 years in HS and 4 years in College I think I know a little more than a random person on the street.

Have a nice day.

What is your agenda?

Lot of folks like to talk about this Beast Mode stuff, but Jackson is a flat out freaking warrior. I actually worry about his health some times because he's so heedless and makes no effort to protect himself. Since he got here he's absorbed a bunch of killshots that would have put lesser backs on the shelf. I'd like to see him around here for several years and then walk away from the game with his faculties intact. If he has to get to the turf a little quicker to do that, he'll hear no complaint from me.

Fj seems to have the ability to leave tacklers with a small window, even if he gets popped. Thurman was like that, he'd angle, squirm, rotate his chest/head/knees away from a direct hit. I hope he has a long career here, he is everything we want on this team, imho.