if we get vick

ishouldbegm

rumors were that the bills are very interested in vick, if they get him it completely changes our draft. If we do get him i dont see much of a need for an lt and obviously we wouldnt draft a qb either. I say we go dt or mlb in the first 2 rounds

If we get Vick my fall and early winter become a lot less burdened with following this team.

Let's trade the farm for a QB that has never done anything. Sounds like a Bills move. Is this to improve the team, or just have ESPN talk about us again?

PTR

Not that I agree with going after him, but "a QB that has never done anything"? Ok :lol:

Let's trade the farm for a QB that has never done anything. Sounds like a Bills move. Is this to improve the team, or just have ESPN talk about us again?

PTR

Trade? Eagles are going to cut him not give him the 5million.

We can piick him up if we offer the best salary. Vet minuimum, lets take a flyer on him. The Eagles took the rap of hiring him first, now hes back in the league anyway, might as well try to improve our team.

Trade? Eagles are going to cut him not give him the 5million.

We can piick him up if we offer the best salary. Vet minuimum, lets take a flyer on him. The Eagles took the rap of hiring him first, now hes back in the league anyway, might as well try to improve our team.

Oh, he'll be a free agent??? Why didn't you say so. He's probably dying to come to Buffalo, along with Bill Cowher.

PTR

Oh, he'll be a free agent??? Why didn't you say so. He's probably dying to come to Buffalo, along with Bill Cowher.

PTR

He will be a free aganet.

Most of these guys will take the biggest check offered. Witness TO last year.

If we offer him slightly more, he will come to Buffalo.