Good Mornhinweg

Nevergiveup

its too early to be this hammered, you do remember he chose to kick when he won an overtime coin toss, right?

Not advocating for the guy. Though I do like an offensive minded coach. I am sure we could dig up some interesting decisions from when Bellicheck was in Cleveland.

Just putting it out there. It has been strangely quiet on him. Even thought they were just eliminated there has been talk about McDermott.

You must have a subscription to ESPN the Magazine, they just did a story on him.

I did see that, but that is not why. Very little chatter. Guess it could mean he is getting no consideration, but I dont know how you discuss McDermott with mentioning him.

You must have a subscription to ESPN the Magazine, they just did a story on him.

I'm surprised the ESPN story wasn't discussed here. While not advocating for Morhinweg in any way, the story put together a compelling case...

Would have to switch to a WC offense with a new QB, no less. If they draft a QB (as opposed to trading for Kolb) it would set them back about 3-5 years given the complexity of that offense. Ralph doesn't have a long time left on the planet, so I'd say it's not a high likelihood. Oh and the fans would revolt in epic proportions.