The Sabres are keeping me happy!

Buffalo 66

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and they are still young!!! as long as they keep everyone around, i smell a future dynasty.

Miller, Vanek, Myers, Roy, Pominville, Gaustad, Kennedy, MaCarthur, Stafford, Butler all nice and young will be here a long time hopefully. And then Connelly, Tallinder, Rivet and Montador with veteran leadership hopefully here for awhile

Not to mention 4 talented prospects: Brennan, Ennis, Enroth and Zagrapan

The Sabres are honestly the only thing keeping me sane right now. LOVE watching dejected Leaf fans leave our arena!

Especially when they have to leave with their blue facepaint running down their cheek carrying their beatup tinfoil Stanley Cup

and they are still young!!! as long as they keep everyone around, i smell a future dynasty.

Miller, Vanek, Myers, Roy, Pominville, Gaustad, Kennedy, MaCarthur, Stafford, Butler all nice and young will be here a long time hopefully. And then Tallinder, Rivet and Montador with veteran leadership hopefully here for awhile

Not to mention 4 talented prospects: Brennan, Ennis, Enroth and Zagrapan

It's funny how you left out our best player.

who did I miss?

The fact that you mentioned Gaustad as part of the building block of the sabres without mentioning Tim Connolly tells me you probably never played hockey and have no clue how the game works.

The fact that you then mentioned Zagrapan solidified my theory.

Hes young and he has talent.. he was a 1st round pick.

Here's a blurb on him from Hockey's Future:

"Rounding out the trio of former QMJHL stars, Marek Zagrapan has already spent time in the Sabres minor-league system. The former first rounder played three years in the AHL from 2006 until 2009, but at the expiration of his entry-level deal, the talented Slovak chose to sign with Cherepovets Severstal in the KHL instead of re-signing with the Sabres. The Sabres still hold his rights as an unsigned restricted free agent, but his long-term future with the organization is in question."

And their top 20 Sabres prospects (you won't find Zagrapan on there):

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/1138...pects_fall2009/

The fact that you mentioned Gaustad as part of the building block of the sabres without mentioning Tim Connolly tells me you probably never played hockey and have no clue how the game works.

The fact that you then mentioned Zagrapan solidified my theory.

wow, you must be a lonely person to be so offended because I left 1 name out of my list.

Also, a being a fan of hockey doesn't mean you have had to play hockey to understand it

and Zagrapan was a 1st round pick, who is young and has talent.. I did say "4 talented prospects".. I didnt say 4 amazing prospects smart ass