4 98 TBay Dekoda Watson OLB43 Florida St P3 +3 Value

4 99 KCity J.D. Walton OG Baylor P3 -11 Reach

4 100 Washi Dexter McCluster RBF Mississippi P3Grab -18 Reach

4 101 Seattle *Allen Bailey DT43 Miami P3 +27 Value

4 102 Cleveland Ed Dickson TE Oregon P4 +23 Value

4 103 Oakland *Michael Morgan OLB43 USC P4R +6 Value

4 104 Buffalo ?

You're On The Clock until 10:00pm EST.

Disclaimer: As our Big Board is being redone today I haven't checked to cross out juniors who've declared recently. Juniors are marked with an asterisk.

Enjoy!

--Astro, DraftTek Bills Correspondent

I don't know anything about the prospects at this point, but if the draft shakes out like this for us, I'd be thinking defensive line here.

My thoughts exactly. Best DT, DE or pass rushing LB available unless a stud OL or WR (losing TO and Reed will leave a hole at WR) drops.

Sam Young. We got our bookend guards last year, and now get our bookend tackles this year. King was in and out as a starter at South Carolina this year.

Good Thought. I wondered if there would be some "Young Love" out there! There's a guy named Veldheer who played Tackle at a tiny school --Hillsdale-- who'd still be there a round or two from now.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingRepo...ed-Veldheer.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZUoHh8gupE&NR=1

I also wonder if they'd think of moving Wood to Center and taking another guard.

D'Anthony Smith still being around in the 4th would be a steal. He pretty much eclipses the rest of the choices.

When the Big Board is redone today, D'Anthony Smith ought to go up a round at least. He's the better of the DT's here. Oghobaase was a superior player on an inferior team.

Young is huge but a poor pass blocker. Powe all day there and he never lasts until the 4th.

Young provided protection for Brady Quinn as he surpassed 3,000 passing yards. Again.

Powe is a sack o' lard whose low draft stock will show itself after he works out (or passes out) at the combine. Round 4-5 and going to a 3-4 team.

Watching the Old Miss bowl game again. The 1st two plays Powe stoped a run for a yard then had a splash play making the QB roll out.

We need to draft McCluster in R3 or 4. This guys is so fing quick it isn't funny. we don't need a RB but I don't care we have no one that can take it to the house anywhere from the field.

Watching the Old Miss bowl game again. The 1st two plays Powe stoped a run for a yard then had a splash play making the QB roll out.

We need to draft McCluster in R3 or 4. This guys is so fing quick it isn't funny. we don't need a RB but I don't care we have no one that can take it to the house anywhere from the field.

He won't be there in RD4 at pick #104. The only way to do it would be to trade Lynch for a team needing a running back, and based on the positional needs of each team and the depth of this draft at RB, this is a bad year to do this. Plus there So you're back where you started: Needs at LT, QB, DE, DT, OLB and the urge to take a RB in RD3.

He won't be there in RD4 at pick #104. The only way to do it would be to trade Lynch for a team needing a running back, and based on the positional needs of each team and the depth of this draft at RB, this is a bad year to do this. Plus there So you're back where you started: Needs at LT, QB, DE, DT, OLB and the urge to take a RB in RD3.

You don't know but prob. right. Still I'd love that kid in R3 or 4.

DE isn't a big need imo (unless Aaron S. goes), plus with FA say we get vets at LB and DT so now needs are LT, QB. Draft LT and QB R1 and 2 and take McCluster in R3.

Also you can't fix everything in one year so I don't expect us to get everthing fix this draft/FA.

I just saw the voting and Sam Young is the leader? Has anyone ever watched a ND game? He was a ton of hype coming out of Florida and was completely underwhelming as a college player. Watch the Navy game, he whiffed on a block in the 4th on the final drive and got Clausen killed. NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!