Billick to Bills rumors

"Brian Billick, former Baltimore Ravens head coach, has not been contacted by the Bills but told 2 On Your Side's Adam Benigni on Thursday that he interested in the job and would not have a problem working with Buddy Nix."

Since everyone is in a coaching frenzy. I spotted this article on Fanhouse. It has no merit since it is stating Jason Coles speculation. but it is here for viewing. I would want Cowher, but a close second would be Billick

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/01/02/report-...-brian-billick/

This is old news from 1/2/10 tell us something new. Where have you been living, In a cave. :w00t::lol:

Since everyone is in a coaching frenzy. I spotted this article on Fanhouse. It has no merit since it is stating Jason Coles speculation. but it is here for viewing. I would want Cowher, but a close second would be Billick

:w00t:

r u kidding me

Billick is no where's near a close 2nd. Billick is over rated....

If anyone wants some good perspective on Billick, I'd suggest reading Jeremy White's (regardless how you feel about him - save it) piece at wgr550.com. There were a couple things I didn't know, and it's a good overall view on his coaching career, accomplishments, and shortcomings.

This is old news from 1/2/10 tell us something new. Where have you been living, In a cave. :w00t::lol:

Are you that dence! Of course, This has been stated before and is Old News. I have been on TSW for months, check around. but on the headline it says Report: Buffalo to interview Billick. You dont put on a headline Report: for one. that says that they are stating with certainty and secondly, in my post I said this article has no merit. Why dont you crawl back in your man cave and keep touching yourself Red Rooster. How did you come up with that name by the way.

r u kidding me

Billick is no where's near a close 2nd. Billick is over rated....

If taking the *Cleveland Browns* franchise to a Super Bowl Championship is "overrated" in your book, then I'm all about hiring over-rated coaches for the Bills...

If taking the *Cleveland Browns* franchise to a Super Bowl Championship is "overrated" in your book, then I'm all about hiring over-rated coaches for the Bills...

there's no denying Rob Johnson's Super Bowl ring either...

Are you that dence! Of course, This has been stated before and is Old News. I have been on TSW for months, check around. but on the headline it says Report: Buffalo to interview Billick. You dont put on a headline Report: for one. that says that they are stating with certainty and secondly, in my post I said this article has no merit. Why dont you crawl back in your man cave and keep touching yourself Red Rooster. How did you come up with that name by the way.

Irony at its finest!