Ask Tim Graham: Part III

TimGraham

Thanks for the heads up. I'll let them know (again).

So, wait. Kuharsky had to show up for work yesterday while watching his beloved 'Dores get bounced from the tourney, but you've got today off? You know he's going to whine about that.

:worthy:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh geez, for some reason I thought I saw your avatar next to that post. Gotta stop drinking at lunch I guess.

It is part wishful thinking, but it's also a question of what else does he want to accomplish. Belichick always struck me from afar as someone with more going on in his life than just coaching football.

Alternatively, an answer such as he wants to be the first coach with five rings (or something along those lines) would have made sense. I was just wondering if there has been any talk about it.

Tim,

Thanks again for doing what you do here. We love it.

The league meetings open today. What kind of wheeling and dealing can we expect? The rumor mill must be churning. I'm sure a lot of the focus wil be on Brandon Marshall and the Eagles' trio at QB. What have you heard so far? The Bills still have a lot of holes to fill.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tim,

Thanks again for doing what you do here. We love it.

The league meetings open today. What kind of wheeling and dealing can we expect? The rumor mill must be churning. I'm sure a lot of the focus wil be on Brandon Marshall and the Eagles' trio at QB. What have you heard so far? The Bills still have a lot of holes to fill.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

The owners' meetings don't create the kind of action like baseball's winter meetings, but you never know. Talk could intensify on certain players, and Brandon Marshall would be a good candidate. Almost all of the owners, GMs and coaches are here, so anything is bound to happen. As for the Bills, Buddy Nix just checked in about an hour ago. I don't know how much wheeling and dealing he'll be doing anyway, but he hasn't had time to do any today.

The owners' meetings don't create the kind of action like baseball's winter meetings, but you never know. Talk could intensify on certain players, and Brandon Marshall would be a good candidate. Almost all of the owners, GMs and coaches are here, so anything is bound to happen. As for the Bills, Buddy Nix just checked in about an hour ago. I don't know how much wheeling and dealing he'll be doing anyway, but he hasn't had time to do any today.

Thanks for the reply. I can't help but think that with the owners, GMs and coaches all under one roof there must be some sort itchy trigger finger to pull on some deals! Lol.

Are you in Orlando reporting?

Did he have his golf clubs draped over his shoulder?

Tim,

Apparently the hot rumor at the meetings yesterday was McNabb to the Bills for picks. Did you pick up on this at all or is it something that is being blown out of proportion?

Thanks.

B and a half.

Approximately a bit better than a one-third chance...thanks for weighing in even though it's a losing proposition in either case. Have a great weekend, Tim. We're just so happy that you participate. Personally hoping against McNabb...but that depends on the terms, of course. Late bro.

Approximately a bit better than a one-third chance...thanks for weighing in even though it's a losing proposition in either case. Have a great weekend, Tim. We're just so happy that you participate. Personally hoping against McNabb...but that depends on the terms, of course. Late bro.

Any trade would require winning over McNabb in some way. There's no point in making the deal if he's going to refuse to sign an extension.

Hey, hope you had a good weekend.

Were you at the fieldhouse today? We've heard about the renovations to the weight room, and our man Whitner tweeted about losing his breakfast. With that in mind, I'm wondering how Gailey's workouts compare to what we've mocked for several years as "Camp Jauron."

Were you at the fieldhouse today? We've heard about the renovations to the weight room, and our man Whitner tweeted about losing his breakfast. With that in mind, I'm wondering how Gailey's workouts compare to what we've mocked for several years as "Camp Jauron."

I didn't get out to Orchard Park today, but based on everything I've heard, there won't be much coddling. Everywhere he has been, Gailey has been known more as a disciplinarian than a pushover.

I didn't get out to Orchard Park today, but based on everything I've heard, there won't be much coddling. Everywhere he has been, Gailey has been known more as a disciplinarian than a pushover.

Thanks, Tim. That's one thing that we have been missing in recent years and I'm glad it appears as if it's changing for good :thumbsup:

Thanks, Tim. That's one thing that we have been missing in recent years and I'm glad it appears as if it's changing for good :thumbsup:

Just as long as he doesn't turn into Gregggg Williams, with an airhorn and "opportunity laps" ...

Can you elaborate on this, please?

* doesn't "tweet" *

Can you elaborate on this, please?

* doesn't "tweet" *

Sure, no prob. Originally posted it in the "offseason conditioning" thread. The first line is a tweet by Whitner; the second is his retweet (RT) of, and reply to, a question from Shaunta53. This is why I included "Club Jauron" in my question to Tim:

@DonteWhitner 1st team workout. I threw up today

RT @Shaunta53: @DonteWhitner so Club Jauron is over then huh? (Its fair to say that)