article: Colt McCoy is "mobile Brian Brohm"

dgrid

Not because of this article. But I really really REALLY hope that the Bills don't draft McCoy.

IF the Bills draft a QB this year I would like to seem them go for one in rounds 2-4. Someone like Pike, Lefevour or even Tebow if he drops past round 1. This is just my wish list, but I really want to see the Bills to continue to address the Oline in the early rounds (Build a dominant line). If you have a dominant o line, suddenly the QB's on your roster are a whole lot better....

Just my opinion...

I agree that McCoy is not a top flight NFL QB but have if you watched Brohm in college you saw his arm strength, etc and I know most scouts didn't agree with the author of this article re Brohm coming out of school. Brohm can make all the throws. He was in the wrong system at GB. Recall Atlanta gave up on Farve, Tampa got rid of Steve Young, so I'm happy to wait and see Brohm succeed here. Filiponi on WGR is another Brohm hater.

I agree that McCoy is not a top flight NFL QB but have if you watched Brohm in college you saw his arm strength, etc and I know most scouts didn't agree with the author of this article re Brohm coming out of school. Brohm can make all the throws. He was in the wrong system at GB. Recall Atlanta gave up on Farve, Tampa got rid of Steve Young, so I'm happy to wait and see Brohm succeed here. Filiponi on WGR is another Brohm hater.

It was just one game, but Brohm's arm strength didn't impress me against Atlanta. His out passes were absolute ducks.

Atlanta did not "give up" on Favre. Favre was a 2nd round pick, made the team as the 2nd stringer, and was traded a year later for a 1st rounder.

And while Tampa did give up on Young, Steve was also the starter.

And now you are trying to compare those 2 guys to Brohm, who could not even make the active roster.

Twice.

Brohm may or may not develop, but to bank the future of the team on him would be a HUGE mistake.

If he's as good as you claim, he will have no problem beating out some competition for the job.

Not because of this article. But I really really REALLY hope that the Bills don't draft McCoy.

IF the Bills draft a QB this year I would like to seem them go for one in rounds 2-4. Someone like Pike, Lefevour or even Tebow if he drops past round 1. This is just my wish list, but I really want to see the Bills to continue to address the Oline in the early rounds (Build a dominant line). If you have a dominant o line, suddenly the QB's on your roster are a whole lot better....

Just my opinion...

LefFevour would be ideal in round 2. he's a good decision maker, plays in cold weather, is a "buffalo" guy... i hope they recognize this.

Atlanta did not "give up" on Favre. Favre was a 2nd round pick, made the team as the 2nd stringer, and was traded a year later for a 1st rounder.

And now you are trying to compare those 2 guys to Brohm, who could not even make the active roster.

Twice.

Brohm may or may not develop, but to bank the future of the team on him would be a HUGE mistake.

If he's as good as you claim, he will have no problem beating out some competition for the job.

Yeah I expect Brohm to win starting job next year

Colt has a weak arm dude.

He has to have some kind of arm I lived in West Texas for 7 years trust me the wind is always a factor. You may be right but hes in a spread offense and we know that offense is not set up to throw the deep ball. He may not have Farves arm but i think his arm will be proven good enough in the combine.

Twice.

Twice? Wasn't he third string and on the team in his first year?