Am I the only Bills fan that doesn't Want Cowher power

In my mind Cowher is no more a sure thing than Billick. What makes me nervous is the idea of fawning so much over him that we give him everything he wants, and I'm not sure how much of the GM's power that will include. I'm not sold on Nix, but we have to give him the chance to be strong and effective in the role. There sure seem to be a lot of good coaches who became bad once they got the coveted full control over personnel etc... the Peter principal at work.

Remember a player that made a mistake or took a dumb penalty......that player had to go back to the sidelines and face the wrath of the chin in a full on jaw-lock gritting of the teeth...

I want that for the Bills man.

His players played hard for him

Nobody looked at the Steeler organization in his tenure and said that they were going in the wrong direction

The Franchise ascended with him as a coach....and he had some HUGE shoes to fill after Chuck Knoll.

They are one of the most successful franchises in sports history and he is a good part of that...

What is wrong with a little of that for the Bills??????

I'm kindof neutral on Cowher. I played on the Seahawks drumline in 2005 and went to the Super Bowl with the team. So I hate Cowher, but if he agreed to coach the Bills I'd have to forgive him somehow. Aside from all that, he's not my first choice. I'd much rather have Dan Reeves or Marty S. If these guys aren't interested, my choice would be Brian Billick. I like what he did in Baltimore. Took a QB no one else wanted and won it with defense and running the ball with Jamaal Lewis. Sounds like a good recipe for Buffalo.

Yeah, Cowher won the SB. But that year in round 1 Carson Palmer got hurt in the 1st quarter and they went the rest of the way with Jon Kitna. In the Super Bowl, Seattle totally choked, and the refs helped. Does anyone really think Big Ben was in on that first TD among many other things? Not saying he's not a good coach, obviously he is.

If we get him though I'd be happy. But Brian Billick actually wants the job. I'm sure he'll work the best deal he can, but I don't think he's trying to hold us up for $10 mil and total control and partial ownership etc.

Just hire Billick already.

We're the only game in town.