Is it just me or does Nix sound like Ross Perot?

PDaDdy

I finally got around to watching Buddy Nix meet the press after being hired as GM. The guy sounds JUST like Ross Perot. Hilarious!

The draft is bigger than the first round but I hope this guy can make half of the popular pre draft 1st round picks that we here on the board have wanted over the years. If we just went back even 7 years imagine the team we could have right now. Pay the right guys to stay, draft guys like Brian McKinney over Mike Williams, Haloti Ngata over Donte Whitner, Brian Orakpo over Aaron Maybin just to name a few.

It's too depressing to try to think of them all and all of the would of, could of should, of's but some have been so obvious it turns your stomach.

I finally got around to watching Buddy Nix meet the press after being hired as GM. The guy sounds JUST like Ross Perot. Hilarious!

The draft is bigger than the first round but I hope this guy can make half of the popular pre draft 1st round picks that we here on the board have wanted over the years. If we just went back even 7 years imagine the team we could have right now. Pay the right guys to stay, draft guys like Brian McKinney over Mike Williams, Haloti Ngata over Donte Whitner, Brian Orakpo over Aaron Maybin just to name a few.

It's too depressing to try to think of them all and all of the would of, could of should, of's but some have been so obvious it turns your stomach.

As well all know, Southerners don't know anything about football.

PTR

Ahhh, finally! I couldn't place who it was that he sounded like. He looks like Philip Baker Hall, but sounds like Ross Perot.

Buddy Nix was on the Simpsons

:lol:

It's not just you. Howard Simon said this on the radio the other day.

I can see why he would say that. I live in Rochester so I don't know that I have ever heard Howard Simon. He sounds pretty much dead on though. Not just the accent but even his delivery and tone.

It's appropriate because all we've heard for the last few years is a giant sucking sound.

I don't know man. I figure give the guy a chance. He QUITE literally can't do any worse! He's a young guy who is ready to step into this role and make a name for himself....Well...compared to Ralphie he's young...LOL. Sorry had to throw that in there. There has been some good press about the guy and he has been involved with some organizations that have made some good choices on talent which is a reflection of the competency of the scouting staff.

Like all Bills fans we want the best guy out there but REALLY....if not Buddy Nix...then who? Do you have a candidate that is actually looking for a job and would come to Buffalo that is better than Nix? I haven't expended many brain cells over it but I can't think of anyone else that would come with a better pedigree and is actually looking for a job.

"can i finish"