Ochocinco to change his name

Mr. WEO

He's getting an MRI and the rumor is it's a torn ACL. But like with TO, CO getting shut-down by Revis is a non-story.

Get over the hate, doc.

Another torn ACL from the DOC!!! Did your buddy from ESPN misdiagnose that one for you or did you "eyeball" that one too?

Another torn ACL from the DOC!!! Did your buddy from ESPN misdiagnose that one for you or did you "eyeball" that one too?

I diagnosed it as well as you diagnosed CO not coming out because he was shut down by Revis in the first half. To go along with the "Owens was single covered most of the season [because he was single-covered by Revis when the Bills played the Jets]."

The report on CO wasn't from me. And it looked like Sanchez had a positive anterior drawer test from what I observed (no, my buddy wasn't watching the game with me that day). But that's why they do things like MRI's, ya know.

Dry your chin, doc. CO's a great player who makes the game interesting.

I diagnosed it as well as you diagnosed CO not coming out because he was shut down by Revis in the first half. To go along with the "Owens was single covered most of the season [because he was single-covered by Revis when the Bills played the Jets]."

The report on CO wasn't from me. And it looked like Sanchez had a positive anterior drawer test from what I observed (no, my buddy wasn't watching the game with me that day). But that's why they do things like MRI's, ya know.

Dry your chin, doc. CO's a great player who makes the game interesting.

I saw Chad running around just fine in the first half. Other than getting manhandled, there was no evidence of an ACL injury---or any injury. He slipped on the grass in warmups and limped around for a minute, then he was just fine.

The MRI was normal (surprise!).

Never said he wasn't a good WR. Bet there are too many better one's in the league who don't call attention to themselves with these lame stunts (how you or anyone else thinks these are funny/clever/"interesting" is beyond me).

If he didn't welsh on his bet, I would have more repect for him. But he did.

Nice stretch with bringing TO in--classic DOC obfuscation. If you agree he was double covered "constantly (75% of the time)", you need to find a place to watch Bills games.

I saw Chad running around just fine in the first half. Other than getting manhandled, there was no evidence of an ACL injury---or any injury. He slipped on the grass in warmups and limped around for a minute, then he was just fine.

The MRI was normal (surprise!).

Yes, I'm sure the MRI was just done to cover-up for CO's shame at being blanketed by arguably the best cover CB in the NFL. :lol:

Never said he wasn't a good WR. Bet there are too many better one's in the league who don't call attention to themselves with these lame stunts (how you or anyone else thinks these are funny/clever/"interesting" is beyond me).

If he didn't welsh on his bet, I would have more repect for him. But he did.

I'm sure he's losing sleep over that. Calling attention to one's self is a mortal sin. Better off to not do that and say, cheat, right? Because one can easily make excuses for that.

And what is this "bet" to which you keep perseverating on, anyway? You're the only one I've seen mention it, much less go-off on it.

Nice stretch with bringing TO in--classic DOC obfuscation. If you agree he was double covered "constantly (75% of the time)", you need to find a place to watch Bills games.

Stretch? LOL! It's patently obvious that you hate TO for the same reason you do CO.

BTW, seeing something and knowing what it is you are seeing are two entirely different things.

Yes, I'm sure the MRI was just done to cover-up for CO's shame at being blanketed by arguably the best cover CB in the NFL. :thumbsup:

I'm sure he's losing sleep over that. Calling attention to one's self is a mortal sin. Better off to not do that and say, cheat, right? Because one can easily make excuses for that.

I don't think there was a "cover up" (you love those conspiracies!)--I'm sure Chad started limping all over the locker room as soon as he got there. The team is obligated to get an xray at that point.

And what is this "bet" to which you keep perseverating on, anyway? You're the only one I've seen mention it, much less go-off on it.

Well, I stumbled across it on a television channel called The National Broadcasting Company--they were televising right before the game came on and this man named "Bob Costas" was interviewing Mr. Ochocinco. That's when the latter told only those few watching that he would change his name back to "Johnson" (I know, how crazy is THAT??---I was in stitches!!). Anyway, during the game, and announcer named "Chris" kept referring to this "bet" by Mr. Ochocinco---particularly when the latter would fail to catch a pass. This announcer seemed skeptical that Mr. Ochocinco would keep his part of the bargain...

Stretch? LOL! It's patently obvious that you hate TO for the same reason you do CO.

I don't hate any player (that would make me a player hater --how gay is that? This is a game, brothers!). I'm just not as easily amused as you by guys who are more concerned with their own fortunes than those of their team (I'll admit that's more TO's problem than OC's).

Look, if you got a fist full of rings, than you can say anything u want. Otherwise, just play the game like a pro and don't embarrass your teammates---who are working at least as hard (on every down) as you are. Yeah, I know--this is hard for you to conceive of---knowing that you have been a huge, vocal fan of TO's going way back, right doc?

BTW, seeing something and knowing what it is you are seeing are two entirely different things.

See: torn ACL; Mark Sanchez, Chad Johnson.

With that performance against the Jets, I'd change my name too... in hopes that no one would recognize me.

I think an appropriate name change for a Sally like him, who surrendered like the French, would be "Charles Quatre-Vingt Cinq"

I can't understand why people hate this guy so much. I find him hilarious.

word. I love the guy. Brings a lot of fun to football and does not do anything stupid off field. he's just a genuinely weird guy who loves football...I really don't get how that gets under people's skin.

word. I love the guy. Brings a lot of fun to football and does not do anything stupid off field. he's just a genuinely weird guy who loves football...I really don't get how that gets under people's skin.

Personally, I hate showboating and always have...but Chad...seems to be in a class all his own...he doesn't try to show anyone up and he always gives lots of respect to his opponents...he's genuinely having fun out there. He's even offered Fireman Ed a VIP ticket to Saturday's game from what I heard

I don't think there was a "cover up" (you love those conspiracies!)--I'm sure Chad started limping all over the locker room as soon as he got there. The team is obligated to get an xray at that point.

And the xray showed something, so they did an MRI (like they did with Sanchez' knee). Funny how that works. Physical diagnosis, much less watching a knee examination on TV, isn't enough. Versus seeing what's right there in plain sight on a football field.

So if the Bengals did an xray, and were concerned enough to do an MRI, CO wasn't faking an injury, was he? So the point of this thread was...? Oh that's right, the bet.

Well, I stumbled across it on a television channel called The National Broadcasting Company--they were televising right before the game came on and this man named "Bob Costas" was interviewing Mr. Ochocinco. That's when the latter told only those few watching that he would change his name back to "Johnson" (I know, how crazy is THAT??---I was in stitches!!). Anyway, during the game, and announcer named "Chris" kept referring to this "bet" by Mr. Ochocinco---particularly when the latter would fail to catch a pass. This announcer seemed skeptical that Mr. Ochocinco would keep his part of the bargain...

Did anyone take this bet seriously, outside of you and "Chris?" What were the Vegas odds on it? Would this qualify as you being "easily amused?" Or is it "easily offended?"

I don't hate any player (that would make me a player hater --how gay is that? This is a game, brothers!). I'm just not as easily amused as you by guys who are more concerned with their own fortunes than those of their team (I'll admit that's more TO's problem than OC's).

You mean like Moss? Funny that I haven't seen you start a thread about him. Then again, with that "fistful of rings..."

As for TO, that's right. He needed to get certain stats like catches, or TD's, or continue his consecutive games with a catch streak, or he'd "destroy the team." Wasn't that your theory? How'd that one work out for you?

Look, if you got a fist full of rings, than you can say anything u want. Otherwise, just play the game like a pro and don't embarrass your teammates---who are working at least as hard (on every down) as you are. Yeah, I know--this is hard for you to conceive of---knowing that you have been a huge, vocal fan of TO's going way back, right doc?

Ah, I see. Get a "fistful of rings" and you can say anything, like claiming you didn't cheat, when you did. Not that winning a SB is an individual sport, sport. And the "embarrassing your teammates" is a hoot. TO's never said anything about any teammate that others both inside and outside the organizations haven't said. Garcia is a poser? Check. McNabb is a choker? Check. Romo is a choker? Check. Trent Edwards blows? Homerun.