Is Tom Coughlin safe in New York?

I have been wondering about that myself. I say yes, one more year, because he has his teams support. He will be back.

However, I think after the Titans are going to drop Fisher. The whole thing where the front office wanted Young playing and Fisher saying no was BAD! His teams have done nothing but stay flat and never getting better. Much like Schotty was ousted from San Diego, I think watch out for Fisher at the unemployment line.

1. Tom Coughlin is still safe IMO. A superbowl ring can buy a coach or QB alot of room. If he was to become available, I wouldn't really want him either. He is going to be 64 and seems tired to me. I just can't see a 64 year old Coughlin warming up to a full rebuild project in Buffalo. I think this NY run has taken it's toll.

2. Jeff Fisher is as safe as you get in the NFL. I'd be completely shocked if he was let go. Stranger things have happened though. I had a feeling about Shanny in Denver and got laughed at by friends. I'd certainly give credit on the prediction if it happened.

Jeff Fisher is as safe as you get in the NFL. I'd be completely shocked if he was let go. Stranger things have happened though. I had a feeling about Shanny in Denver and got laughed at by friends. I'd certainly give credit on the prediction if it happened.

Fisher is a good coach and it would be foolish to let him go after the kind of season the Titans had. The may have started bad but they finished strong...

1. Tom Coughlin is still safe IMO. A superbowl ring can buy a coach or QB alot of room. If he was to become available, I wouldn't really want him either. He is going to be 64 and seems tired to me. I just can't see a 64 year old Coughlin warming up to a full rebuild project in Buffalo. I think this NY run has taken it's toll.

2. Jeff Fisher is as safe as you get in the NFL. I'd be completely shocked if he was let go. Stranger things have happened though. I had a feeling about Shanny in Denver and got laughed at by friends. I'd certainly give credit on the prediction if it happened.

word is that bud adams has been looking for a reason to fire fisher for a couple seasons now. this might be the year.

word is that bud adams has been looking for a reason to fire fisher for a couple seasons now. this might be the year.

Bingo. Most people here do not realize that Adams is a complete weirdo. He makes Ralph look like a nun. His tyrade of double tall mans to the crowd with Goodell right next to him is just a little bit of who he is... I found this on Google: Info about Adams. I am not an expert on Adams, but I have just always remembered the things I have read and seen about him. I am not saying for certain Fisher is gone, I am saying it would not surprise me one bit. Just like the year that the Eagles do not advance in the first round of the playoffs, Reid may be gone. Today's NFL = Not For Long.

Just call it a good feeling that when the Titans lose the first game that Fisher is gone.

The Giants collapse may cost Tom Coughlin his job. Any opinions if he were to become available?

PTR

No coach has won the SB with 2 teams. I might take a chance on a Shanny or Cowher, but I can't see Coughlin being the guy that does it. So, I'd say pass.

Plus, his team has completely quit on him. So, what's that say about him as a coach? So, I'd pass.

Bingo. Most people here do not realize that Adams is a complete weirdo. He makes Ralph look like a nun. His tyrade of double tall mans to the crowd with Goodell right next to him is just a little bit of who he is... I found this on Google: Info about Adams. I am not an expert on Adams, but I have just always remembered the things I have read and seen about him. I am not saying for certain Fisher is gone, I am saying it would not surprise me one bit. Just like the year that the Eagles do not advance in the first round of the playoffs, Reid may be gone. Today's NFL = Not For Long.

Just call it a good feeling that when the Titans lose the first game that Fisher is gone.

I wouldn't put it past him to call Fisher in and MOON him. Adams is a complete d-bag! IMO, Coughlin gets another year as he's only 2 years removed from Super Bowl Champ. But, boy, what a collapse!

♦ As for Adams’ actual knowledge of football, Fowler reports that the Oilers owner once ordered one of his former coaches, Jack Pardee, to wear a headset. As Adams explained to reporters later, “I don’t care whether it’s turned on or not.... I just think it looks better if he has a headset on.”

Sounds like Bills fans on Wade Phillips.

PTR