Sal doesn't have family

billsevans

Yeah, he only reported the Evans extension and the Owens signing before ANYONE else. I'd say that gives him some street cred.

Unlike a lot of posters who just repeat jibberish ad naseum. Instead of strutting around like male rooster with a small penis Sal actually does have insight.

Sal has a 50/50 chance of being right, no more than any fan on any messageboard anywhere.

Reporting that Cowher met with the Bills or that the Bills signed TO before any national media are some pretty good guesses.

Reporting that Cowher met with the Bills or that the Bills signed TO before any national media are some pretty good guesses.

Well with such great sources, when is he going to actually work for someone instead of posting from his basement?

Well with such great sources, when is he going to actually work for someone instead of posting from his basement?

I don't know anything about the guy other than he used to be a TV sports guy in Florida. There are a lot of up and coming forms of media, amybe he is trying to be a pioneer, I have no idea.