Official Week 17 Game thread vs. Colts

justnzane

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not lose sight of the fact that most of our starting OL are former or future car wash employees. This also applies for a number of the no names we have playing defense.

Overall I'd say it's a pretty fair matchup!

Exactly, we haven't a Bills first string on the field for half the season. The Colts actually have the advantage in that their guys have been on the 53-man roster for most of the year.

I would trade 10 Marshawn Lynch's for 1 Fred Jackson

IMO Lynch tries to do way too much juking and cutting. With his size and power he should be running straight ahead. Where he got the idea he was elusive is beyond me.

If I was Nix I'd send him home and tell him to put on 20lbs int he off season and come back ready to lead block and run people over. I think he could be a devastating FB.

This game is proving players that we have that can play in the snow:

Fitz (Edwards never could - doesn't mean he should start but he should be on the team over Edwards)

Freddie

Stupar

Evans (we knew this already)

The next coach needs to take note of this.

If these guys were playing when we played Cleveland in the snow last year, we would have won easily. Instead we had Edwards, Lynch and Royal

IMO Lynch tries to do way too much juking and cutting. With his size and power he should be running straight ahead. Where he got the idea he was elusive is beyond me.

If I was Nix I'd send him home and tell him to put on 20lbs int he off season and come back ready to lead block and run people over. I think he could be a devastating FB.

Did you see him turtle last week on the play that Atlanta stripped Jackson and scored the TD? The guy he was supposed to block(but instead Lynch fell down and laid at his feet) was the one that stripped Fred from the backside and scored.

I suppose if Nix was trying to get Lynch to demand a trade, that would be an option.. Fullbacks don't make Tailback money.

Although, I do like the idea.. if he were motivated to do so.

CONGRATS FREDDY!! 1,000 YARDS!

Way to go Freddy!!! :thumbsup:

He has got to be the starter next year.

side note: Did anyone get to see Dexter McCluster play yesterday?

I know that he is small, but he is lightning, if we could pick him up in the later rounds might be nice with Jackson.

Did you see him turtle last week on the play that Atlanta stripped Jackson and scored the TD? The guy he was supposed to block(but instead Lynch fell down and laid at his feet) was the one that stripped Fred from the backside and scored.

I didn't see much of last weeks game. Do you think it was Lynch is capable of playing FB?