Has anyone seen Jimbo's portion of the presser yet?

Jay4481

Seriously, who knows how all this will pan out with Nix and the next coach and everything. Either way I love seeing JK up there supporting the Bills. He was very candid about a lot of things, and had a really nice comment about the fans and how we keep up the support even in tough times like this. He seems to be genuinely excited about the Nix hire and the future of the Bills. He also said that absolutely believes we can end up with a top tier coach...Cowher specifically.

My favorite thing he said was in regards to the new decade starting. He said that people have talked about GB, NE, etc. being Teams of the Decade and this decade will be the decade of the Buffalo Bills. Sentimental, I know, but I love this kind of stuff...

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...b0-bf425b721369

I wanna know why Thurman was sweating like a pig during his PC. He must know something and is having trouble keeping it to himself! :flirt:

You're not kiddin brother! Ye Ole' was wondering about that himself. Like at first he was just sporting a little shine, then about half way in it was all over and Thurmal couldn't control himself. Wiping his brow with coat sleeves nonstop... full force and what not. But they sure mentioned Bill Cowher's name a lot during this presser.

Kelly sure sounded like a leader in the process and Thurman was obviously having a hard time containing some "news". This should be an interesting offseason.

I wanna know why Thurman was sweating like a pig during his PC. He must know something and is having trouble keeping it to himself! :flirt:

My favorite thing he said was in regards to the new decade starting. He said that people have talked about GB, NE, etc. being Teams of the Decade and this decade will be the decade of the Buffalo Bills. Sentimental, I know, but I love this kind of stuff...

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...b0-bf425b721369

The new decade is upon us and The Byrd Man is just the first of many draft pro bowlers to come from the Bills going forward. Loved the idea of a teaching coach with strong coordinators and strength training. Also loved what Nix had to say about strong armed quarterbacks and nasty linemen who are built for this weather and outdoor arena. :flirt:

Kelly sure sounded like a leader in the process and Thurman was obviously having a hard time containing some "news". This should be an interesting offseason.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing....I thought it was a little odd that they took questions too, but it makes me think that there is way more to this going forward. I hope that is the case. If Nix turns out to be a good fit, we land the right head coach, and a succession plan is announced this will be the most significant turning point in franchise history IMO. Let's just hope this whole thing finally works out for the better...

Kelly sure sounded like a leader...

No schitt. Direct and forceful, very genuine and from the heart. If that's BS, I'll take a triple helping.

Ralph seems to have aged markedly in the past year...really noticeable to me. Maybe the urgency is fixed in his mind now.

Go Bills!!

JK sorta sounded, to me at least, like a guy with some real STAKE in the organization, in that presser. It was kinda cool.

Thing that most caught my attention was how he talked about the guys that Nix would "choose to surround himself with." To me, anyway, this meant that Guy and Modrak are NOT shoe-ins to stay in Buffalo.