I know this hurts my credibility to say this now but

- Nix brought solid credentials with him when he came to us last year.....I always thought it a odd addition given the way Ralph was doing things

- I think it was obvious that Brandon was not the "GM" type.....he simply was not a football guy......Nix IS....as a matter of fact he is one of the best talent evaluators in the NFL....exactly the type of guy you want as a GM

- It is my opinion that this plan has been in place for some time....not just this season.

- I think Nix does well

I think one thing he has going for him is he is widely respected in the league....this means he has the connections and networking that we might not have had before.......

I also want to say this......If I am not mistaken one of the greatest GM's ever who used to be with us and now has biult the colts came through the wickets in this exact same fashion......BUDDY NIX IS A FOOTBALL GUY

- Nix brought solid credentials with him when he came to us last year.....I always thought it a odd addition given the way Ralph was doing things

- I think it was obvious that Brandon was not the "GM" type.....he simply was not a football guy......Nix IS....as a matter of fact he is one of the best talent evaluators in the NFL....exactly the type of guy you want as a GM

- It is my opinion that this plan has been in place for some time....not just this season.

- I think Nix does well

I don't see why all the negativity about Nix...the guy was the San Diego Assistant GM for a good portion of their rise to glory under the Butler/Smith time...if we want to hire someone who comes from a good system, how much better could we be looking to get? Polian's son is not going anywhere as the Colts line him up to be his Dad's successor.

People are being negative just to be negative. The guy obviously must know something about football...he helped San Diego become a powerhouse in the AFC...at least give him a few years before we say how crappy he will be...