Pittsburgh at Miami MIA 0.5

NY Giants at Minnesota MIN 8.5

Cincinnati at NY Jets NYJ 10

Green Bay at Arizona ARI 3

Washington at San Diego SD 4

Tennessee at Seattle TEN 4.5

Baltimore at Oakland BAL 10.5

Kansas City at Denver DEN 13

Buffalo favored??? Cleveland over Jacksonville fighting for a playoff spot??? Houston 8 on NE?? NY Jets 10??? Atlanta only 2.5 over TB??

Visitor @ Home Favorite Spread

Indianapolis at Buffalo BUF 0.5

Jacksonville at Cleveland CLE 1.5

Philadelphia at Dallas DAL 3

Chicago at Detroit CHI 3

Atlanta at Tampa Bay ATL 2.5

New Orleans at Carolina CAR 0.5

New England at Houston HOU 8

San Francisco at St. Louis SF 7

Pittsburgh at Miami MIA 0.5

NY Giants at Minnesota MIN 8.5

Cincinnati at NY Jets NYJ 10

Green Bay at Arizona ARI 3

Washington at San Diego SD 4

Tennessee at Seattle TEN 4.5

Baltimore at Oakland BAL 10.5

Kansas City at Denver DEN 13

Buffalo favored??? Cleveland over Jacksonville fighting for a playoff spot??? Houston 8 on NE?? NY Jets 10??? Atlanta only 2.5 over TB??

Women's college basketball is easier to bet this week than the NFL. Stay far, far away (though I like Dallas).

This has got to be a tough week for the odds makers. With so many teams playing meaningless games they don't even know if many starters will even see the field. For example the Bills game. The Colts gave up the perfect season by sitting starters last week. How many starters will even play at all this week now that it is a 100% meaningless game. If it was my decision, I'd probably not even have Manning and a few key others make the trip.

And think about that Buffalo game again. Generally they give the home team 3 points just for being home. That means the odds makers think the Indy scrubs are slightly better than the Bills starters :rolleyes:

Though my wife is excited to see this game because Hank Baskett who is a Indy scrub is apparently on some reality show she likes (married some Bimbo named Kendra who the show is about). If it is on TV she may watch the game while I am doing something else. Talk about role reversal.

Jacksonville is out of contention!

Jacksonville is 7-8 they need a win and pretty much everyone else to lose, they are still in contention to get in the playoffs. It happened last year with the Eagles. They had to win and 3 other teams had to lose.

Besides the point Cleveland favored to win over Jacksonvile, I understand the games in cleveland but C'Mon now Cleveland is terrible...