Guys...STOP!

DarthICE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, this 'coach whatever' and thurman and his rumors....STOP already! Have you not learned in the last...oh...20 friggin years its all bull ****? 'But ICE what is wrong with getting excited?' Uh because it NEVER pans out when it comes to Ralph and the Bills that is why.

Guys, for once just let it play out and see what happens. Many of you may be very pissed at who the GM and or HC is. You may REALLY be pissed if Ralph keeps modrak and Guy around to !@#$ up another draft / free agent period. OR we ALL may be thrilled at what happens.

I for one don't give any credance at all to some clown running a wannabe radio show or some **** saying he knows WTF the Bills org is going to do. Just let it play out, don't get to high, don't get too low. Just see what happens.

And Remember George Siefert is still at the airport....

I'd love to stick your head in a toilet bowl

My God, this 'coach whatever' and thurman and his rumors....STOP already! Have you not learned in the last...oh...20 friggin years its all bull ****? 'But ICE what is wrong with getting excited?' Uh because it NEVER pans out when it comes to Ralph and the Bills that is why.

Guys, for once just let it play out and see what happens. Many of you may be very pissed at who the GM and or HC is. You may REALLY be pissed if Ralph keeps modrak and Guy around to !@#$ up another draft / free agent period. OR we ALL may be thrilled at what happens.

I for one don't give any credance at all to some clown running a wannabe radio show or some **** saying he knows WTF the Bills org is going to do. Just let it play out, don't get to high, don't get too low. Just see what happens.

did you just refer to yourself as Ice? Really? stop... please...

well, i was wondering what Darth would think about being snubbed in that conversation? :rolleyes:

jw

Long story, my friend ...

On a completely unrelated note, I applaud your use of the Mike Leach Memorial Smiley. Aargh, matey. :doh:

ice is a genius...no one has the power to get so many people so pissed off so fast with one short post. that takes talent.

Meh, many hate I quit drinking the koolaid, buying the bull **** OBD shovels, and dumped blind faith a long time ago. Some call me a non fan because I won't go with this rah rah BS. The org is **** from top to bottom, fan or not it is what it is. I am still here, I still hope for the good fans out there Ralph cuts the BS and does the right thing and we get the right people in there again and turn this thing around.

That said, I will believe it WHEN a good GM, HC, OC, DC, S&C Coach, New Scouts, etal actually sign. Until then its the same old **** year after year after year.

Lori, what say you on this Cowher thing? Sal said less than 50/50 he comes here... my highly scientific poll here on the wall is running about 60/40 he does not come here. I know you wanted Gruden and all, but you think we got a shot at pulling this off with Cowher?

Warning: fact-free opinion ahead. Read on at your own risk.

Honestly? Heck if I know. Yeah, I liked the sounds of JonnyGru stalking the home sideline at the Ralph, but didn't think they could get him -- I was hearing too many anecdotes about how much he was enjoying the MNF job. Still don't think this will come to pass, either. But if you'd asked me the same question vis-a-vis The Original 81 on March 6, I would've said you were nuts about that idea, too.

Guess I'm still not convinced that Cowher NEEDS to coach in 2010 -- even if the current rumors about Fox staying in Pantherland (although without an extension) are true, he might be willing to wait out that situation for another year instead.

All things considered, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it happens.

Aside from the highlighted typo (I'm sure you meant to say something else), it's like being in a time warp. Just don't put it in overdrive this time.

Meh, many hate I quit drinking the koolaid, buying the bull **** OBD shovels, and dumped blind faith a long time ago. Some call me a non fan because I won't go with this rah rah BS. The org is **** from top to bottom, fan or not it is what it is. I am still here, I still hope for the good fans out there Ralph cuts the BS and does the right thing and we get the right people in there again and turn this thing around.

That said, I will believe it WHEN a good GM, HC, OC, DC, S&C Coach, New Scouts, etal actually sign. Until then its the same old **** year after year after year.

i'm with you 100% and i have been railing against ralph for a very long time now. but you gotta summon up a little holiday spirit here...