Micheal Jordon punches a fan

stevestojan

Oh wait, no he didn't.... why?

Because if someone THREW A CUP OF WATER on him, he would most likely just point the guy out and have security take the guy from his seat.

Any one who defends Artest is a complete fool.

First of all, he was laying on the scorers table like a total KzooMike a**hole. He wasn't doing it to sincerly say "Im removing myself from the situation", he was soing it to spite Wallace.

Then, someone THROWS A CUP OF WATER on him and he runs FIVE rows up to punch the guy? ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

He had no egard for the fact that there may have been small children in the way of him.

If I am walking down the street, and some jackass dumps a cup of water on me, and my animal instincts come out and I punch you, guess what happens? I GO TO JAIL!

Artest should be suspended for the REST of the season.

Did Wallace start the whole thing? Of course. He would have walked away from this with a small fine, maybe. But when that "person" (and I use that term loosly) went apes#it over getting hit with water, it went to a whole new level.

Just imagine if tha had been Michael Jordon, or Steve Nash, or any other player who isnt a total PUNK. This never would have happened.

Defending him for running into the stands because he got HIT WITH WATER is assinine.

Because if someone THREW A CUP OF WATER on him, he would most likely just point the guy out and have security take the guy from his seat.

First of all, he was laying on the scorers table like a total KzooMike a**hole. He wasn't doing it to sincerly say "Im removing myself from the situation", he was soing it to spite Wallace.

Then, someone THROWS A CUP OF WATER on him and he runs FIVE rows up to punch the guy? ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

He had no egard for the fact that there may have been small children in the way of him.

If I am walking down the street, and some jackass dumps a cup of water on me, and my animal instincts come out and I punch you, guess what happens? I GO TO JAIL! 

Did Wallace start the whole thing? Of course. He would have walked away from this with a small fine, maybe. But when that "person" (and I use that term loosly) went apes#it over getting hit with water, it went to a whole new level.

Just imagine if tha had been Michael Jordon, or Steve Nash, or any other player who isnt a total PUNK. This never would have happened.

Defending him for running into the stands because he got HIT WITH WATER is assinine.

126283[/snapback]

Don't get Brandon started, he has already made it perfectly clear who was in the right and who was in the wrong. :lol:

126283[/snapback]

So you are saying there are no fans at fault then?

Dumbest thing I've heard all day.

So you are saying there are no fans at fault then?

Dumbest thing I've heard all day.

126307[/snapback]

Jackass, where did I say that? What I am saying is artest is WAAAAAY more at fault....

Brandon-boy, let me ask you this...was Artest's action approprate in your eyes? That goddamn thug ran over seats which very well could have been occupied by a little kid.

If you are defending him, I have lost al hope for anything intelligent EVER coming out of your head.

Again, I ask, if it had been Jordan, or Kerr, Nash, Laettner, etc, etc, do you think this would have happened? NO!

The fan was a moron. Fans are morons. Look at us. But Artest should be PUT IN JAIL for this.

Just because he was born with a talent to throw a rubber ball through a metal ring doesnt make him immune from the laws of the land.

Just because he was born with a talent to throw a rubber ball through a metal ring doesnt make him immune from the laws of the land.

126321[/snapback]

Sure it does. This is the lesson we are taught over and over and over and over again. If you are an athelete, the rules don't apply to you.

I agree Steve, it shouldn't be this way. If these guys get anything more than a token suspension and fine, then I will be surprised...

126321[/snapback]

Basketballs are made of leather, not rubber.

There are no innocent people in that scenario. There are repercussions to every action someone makes. If you are stupid enough to throw something at someone who's 6'5" and 230 pounds, you probably deserve an ass whipping.

Basketballs are made of leather, not rubber.

There are no innocent people in that scenario.  There are repercussions to every action someone makes.  If you are stupid enough to throw something at someone who's 6'5" and 230 pounds, you probably deserve an ass whipping.

126405[/snapback]

The leather covers the rubber.