To be clear, Haslett and Nolan are not acceptable

jahnyc

This time the Bills will really lose significant fan support if they hire Haslett or Nolan and fail to hire a real football GM. Enough is enough. This front office is not competent and needs to understand that Bills fans want a GM and coach with proven track records or at least the potential for success.

This time the Bills will really lose significant fan support if they hire Haslett or Nolan and fail to hire a real football GM. Enough is enough. This front office is not competent and needs to understand that Bills fans want a GM and coach with proven track records or at least the potential for success.

Ted Nolan?

WHY, ARE THERE DEFINITIVE RUMOURS FLYING AROUND REGARDING HASLETT AND/OR NOLAN?

(f'ing caps)

I happen to like Haslett, but right now is probably too sensitive of a time for he to be considered as HC. I'm all for him coming on as DC, perhaps moving into that role down the line (if there is success).

Mike Nolan, Jim Haslett, Denny Green, and Jim Fassel are unacceptable. Three of those guys coached in the UFL this year, and Nolan is not the personality needed to be a HC in this league. He's fine as a DC, but there are tons of guys who couldn't go from being hot-shot coordinator to knowing how to handle both sides of the ball.

Charlie Weis can go under this category right along with Romeo Crennel.

The Bills are the type of the team that must be lucky when hiring GM's or HC's. If not, watch out.

Mike Nolan, Jim Haslett, Denny Green, and Jim Fassel are unacceptable. Three of those guys coached in the UFL this year, and Nolan is not the personality needed to be a HC in this league. He's fine as a DC, but there are tons of guys who couldn't go from being hot-shot coordinator to knowing how to handle both sides of the ball.

Charlie Weis can go under this category right along with Romeo Crennel.

The Bills are the type of the team that must be lucky when hiring GM's or HC's. If not, watch out.

I would be fine with Denny Green, Jim Fassel & Jim Hasslet in that order. All three have had some success as a HC in the NFL.

I would be fine with Denny Green, Jim Fassel & Jim Hasslet in that order. All three have had some success as a HC in the NFL.

haslett and nolan are both horrible head coaches if there is one guy that is out there i wouldn't mind getting it's mike martz

you're nuts. these guys hadn't been to the playoffs in 9 years, DJ was still the coach and they still sold every game out.

haslett and nolan are both horrible head coaches if there is one guy that is out there i wouldn't mind getting it's mike martz

I agree with you about Nolan, that is why I did not say I would be fine with him. I think Hasslet is a better HC than Martz. Of the Coaches named my choice would be Denny Green. I think he would have had success in Arizona if he was given a little more time.

What makes you think the Bills would even be able to get a marquee HC or GM? It may (probably will) come down to who they can get to say yes.

As upset as this post makes me you ar probably very right!! Shannahan an Holmgrem "thanks but no thanks"