4 NBA players suspended.....

cåblelady

It's to be expected, it's stevestojan but to be expected.  The only one to be suspended should be the man that started it all, Wallace.

126258[/snapback]

You can't make that blanket statement BF (what's your real name? I hate calling you BF lol). The league had EVERYONE look at the tape all night. I am sure it was an Armada of lawyers, Player Union Reps, Law Enforcement people etc. Nothing would make the league happier than to have been able to come out and say "Artest and the players were in the right, the security and fans were the ones solely in the wrong", it would give them a pass.

But since 3 Pacers are to be suspended INDEFINITELY is a sign that this armada of observers feel people OVER reacted.

And that is all I have been trying to say all night :lol:

You can't make that blanket statement BF (what's your real name? I hate calling you BF lol). The league had EVERYONE look at the tape all night. I am sure it was an Armada of lawyers, Player Union Reps, Law Enforcement people etc. Nothing would make the league happier than to have been able to come out and say "Artest and the players were in the right, the security and fans were the ones solely in the wrong", it would give them a pass.

But since 3 Pacers are to be suspended INDEFINITELY is a sign that this armada of observers feel people OVER reacted.

And that is all I have been trying to say all night :lol:

126266[/snapback]

The NBA is in a no win situation. They can't give their players a free pass because they would take a huge beating from the press. They also don't want to say their guys are in the wrong, because then you are saying "sue us". It's just a tough situation.

My name is Brandon.

Too bad for Ben Wallace?

He's the piece of stevestojan that started it.

126271[/snapback]

Yeah, a hard shove after a cheap shot foul in garbage time always leads to players going into the stands and beating the crap out of fans. What in the world was Wallace thinking? :lol:

Yeah, a hard shove after a cheap shot foul in garbage time always leads to players going into the stands and beating the crap out of fans.  What in the world was Wallace thinking?  :lol:

126275[/snapback]

That was hardly a hard foul. He slapped his damn arm going up. I like that mentality, there is no such thing as garbage time. You play hard until it's over. Wallace is a punk and started the whole fiasco by inciting the fans with his nonsense.

That was hardly a hard foul.  He slapped his damn arm going up.  I like that mentality, there is no such thing as garbage time.  You play hard until it's over.  Wallace is a punk and started the whole fiasco by inciting the fans with his nonsense.

126279[/snapback]

Take the blinders off. Really. You'll feel better.