John Fox will not be fired....

JoeF

But what if Cowher was hired before a new GM??????????????????

Cowher doesn't need no stinkin' GM

When Cowher does a push up he actually pushes the earth down

Cowher had an awkward moment once just to see what it felt like

Come on -- you know the drill.

My brother-in-law in Raleigh, NC states that Cowher's home has been up for sale for the past year.

What does this mean?

Perhaps nothing.

OR

Perhaps he is leaving NC for snowier pastures....hmmm......

(I personally don't see it happening- I think Tampa will sweep him away)

Well, the report yesterday said his top choices were Tampa or Carolina, both teams that already have coaches

If Carolina keeps Fox, then that leaves Tampa, where they have a coach who has only been in place for 1 year and just beat the NFC's top team yesterday and slowly improving.

He left coaching on his own terms from a Very good situation, and he still has his job working the desk at CBS, so the situation has to be right for him. Its not like he needs the money, or needs to still prove something in the league. If the situation is right for him and his family, he might make the jump back into coaching

Bills Cowher just may end up in Buffalo.

Nope, This just confirms two things. One The Panthers are flat out idiots that are going to not fill the seats next year. Their fanbase is very white collar and will not pay to see him come back. They sure as hell won't waste money watching Delhomme again.

Second, this ensures Cowher takes the Tampa job.

Cowher is NOT coming to Buffalo, time to quit dreaming.

Well, the report yesterday said his top choices were Tampa or Carolina, both teams that already have coaches

If Carolina keeps Fox, then that leaves Tampa, where they have a coach who has only been in place for 1 year and just beat the NFC's top team yesterday and slowly improving.

He left coaching on his own terms from a Very good situation, and he still has his job working the desk at CBS, so the situation has to be right for him. Its not like he needs the money, or needs to still prove something in the league. If the situation is right for him and his family, he might make the jump back into coaching

Tampa owners are going to can that moron they put in place for this year. They have already reached out to Cowher. It was on nfl.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Nope, This just confirms two things. One The Panthers are flat out idiots that are going to not fill the seats next year. Their fanbase is very white collar and will not pay to see him come back. They sure as hell won't waste money watching Delhomme again.

Second, this ensures Cowher takes the Tampa job.

Cowher is NOT coming to Buffalo, time to quit dreaming.

What Job in Tampa? Last time I checked they still had a Head Coach who beat the NFC's best team yesterday and looking better each week now. No guarantee he is gone after next week

And as for Carolina, they just beat the Vikings and Giants in 2 straight weeks, and have just proven that the problem was Delhomme.

What Job in Tampa? Last time I checked they still had a Head Coach who beat the NFC's best team yesterday and looking better each week now. No guarantee he is gone after next week

And as for Carolina, they just beat the Vikings and Giants in 2 straight weeks, and have just proven that the problem was Delhomme.

The Problem is Fox. If he returns he will start Jake again this year. They have no first round pick to find a QB or upgrade the DT position that is in DIRE need of fixing.

Read the link on the Tampa thing. They are going to make the hard press for him. Cowher isn't coming to Buffalo

Its absolutely the right call in Carolina.. Fox is a great coach. I was hoping they would crumble to the pressure to hire Cowher and we could pick up a pissed off Fox.

We have got to hire a GM in early January!

Tell me when fox has had 2 winning seasons in a row? None would be the answer. He sucks as a HC. You guys hated jauron? Fox's favorite saying is 'It is what it is' and just leaves it at that. Fox is the guy forcing Delhomme on the fanbase which caused them to have a losing season this year.

No way in hell I want Fox here

He took a Carolina team with average talent to the Super Bowl...his teams have consistently been in the playoffs. You must live in Carolina and your redneck, NASCAR neighbors without a clue about the NFL have convinced you that Fox sucks. Too bad the owner knows better or we could have had him in Buffalo... oh well.... it is what it is.

Well, it's like this thru my eyes...

If a coach (lets' say William Cower) really wanted to prove his coaching prowess & worth... he would be looking for exactly what the Bills have to offer... complete shambles from top-to-bottom, yet a young team of underachievers with decent talent and a bad taste in their mouths from loosing so many games they should have won thank to crappy coaching.

If this can team can be fixed- Thou responsible's a$$ shall be bronzed.

PS- T.O.: Don't forget to give that key back before you leave next Sunday.

He took a Carolina team with average talent to the Super Bowl...his teams have consistently been in the playoffs. You must live in Carolina and your redneck, NASCAR neighbors without a clue about the NFL have convinced you that Fox sucks. Too bad the owner knows better or we could have had him in Buffalo... oh well.... it is what it is.

Actually I hate NASCAR. I do however follow the Panthers as well and have watched every game they have played so I feel I can make an informed decision.

Fox hasn't had two winning years in a row. Win, lose, win, lose etc. I can tell you now the fanbase wants his ass gone NOW along with Delhomme and for good reason. No way in hell do I want that clown here.