Pro Football Focus' Pro Bowl Squad - Which Bill Made it?

Kal

AFC Pro Bowl Squad

One guy made the team, but there were a further 3 mentions for Buffalo players.

Agree or disagree? Feel like we were harsh to leave any Bills out? This was a combination of the 4 main analysts getting together and having a discussion, each of whom has watched at least half of all games this year (2 of us watch and analyse every game)

AFC Pro Bowl Squad

One guy made the team, but there were a further 3 mentions for Buffalo players.

Agree or disagree? Feel like we were harsh to leave any Bills out? This was a combination of the 4 main analysts getting together and having a discussion, each of whom has watched at least half of all games this year (2 of us watch and analyse every game)

no one should go this year. the team was blown up by injuries, stunk the season up and traded away their only pro bowl calibre player last year, remember? right now, the bills are by far the worst team in the 32 team NFL. sad.

I would probably say nobody from this team should go to the Pro Bowl, since it isn't baseball and they aren't required to have a player from each team. If someone does go as an alternate though, I would have to agree with the article and send Pozluzny or Schobel for that matter (the only 2 possiblities in my opinion). The only real Pro Bowl caliber player we have is Moorman and Lechler has had a better year.

Poz got mentioned too.

There really isn't anyone on this team that should be going to be Pro Bowl and it's not because they don't have the talent to go, but because Jauron had sucked the fire and passion out of the players that their abilities were so widely squandered overall. Give some of the players a decent coach, decent game planning and the ability to use their talents properly and we might see some Pro Bowl caliber players in the next couple of years.

BTW, Moorman might be the only one on the team that should make the actual Pro Bowl.

Goerge Wilson deserves more then anyone gives him credit for. He is unbelievable against the run and has stepped up huge in the pass game as well. He is all heart, all the time, and is clearly one of this teams leaders. Look for him to be our starting safety next year and expect mr. Whitner to be at the bottom of the depth chart. If its difficult for you to understand this, your a clown. and I hate you

Interesting take. Mainly bc it shows how manipulated the views of Bills fans are towards their team due to how dysfunctional the organization is. I think if you polled posters on this board over what 5 Bills they would keep if they had to choose, none of those players would have been on the list. I have to say, Wilson is an intriguing mention. But, he did have a very strong season and essentially took the job from Donte Whitner. It will be interesting what happens next year when a new coach comes. Donte might be closing in on his last season in Buffalo.

I doubt their rankings a bit bc there is no way the league leader in INTs should be left off of the team. I understand that Byrd's INT stats are a bit misleading bc he was beaten so often in coverage. But, the guy still made some incredible catches and accounted for 9 turn overs. He leads the AFC in INTs, it can't be overlooked.

Very solid post - agree with all of your points.

Interesting take. Mainly bc it shows how manipulated the views of Bills fans are towards their team due to how dysfunctional the organization is. I think if you polled posters on this board over what 5 Bills they would keep if they had to choose, none of those players would have been on the list. I have to say, Wilson is an intriguing mention. But, he did have a very strong season and essentially took the job from Donte Whitner. It will be interesting what happens next year when a new coach comes. Donte might be closing in on his last season in Buffalo.

I doubt their rankings a bit bc there is no way the league leader in INTs should be left off of the team. I understand that Byrd's INT stats are a bit misleading bc he was beaten so often in coverage. But, the guy still made some incredible catches and accounted for 9 turn overs. He leads the AFC in INTs, it can't be overlooked.

lol, when QBs thorw into his zone QBs rating are 37.5

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.ph...&numgames=1

Wlison has an great 12.1 QB rating when he gets throw at.

no one should go this year. the team was blown up by injuries, stunk the season up and traded away their only pro bowl calibre player last year, remember? right now, the bills are by far the worst team in the 32 team NFL. sad.

Sure, Peters was Pro Bowl Caliber last year...in Bizarro world!

Moorman deserves it as does Byrd

I'd put Wilson and Kyle Williams in on the bubble, though