Do Jets make the Playoffs now (Getting Sick)

Silvercrw

OMG.. How do the colts just give a playoff spot to the jets. Please tell me how :lol:

Now the Jets play The Bengals. If they win they are in. I think that the Bengals are resting there starters. I don't think they have anything to play for. AHHHHHHHH

The Jets have the biggest bum excuse for a QB I have seen in a long time and there going to the playoffs. AHHHHHH

OMG.. How do the colts just give a playoff spot to the jets. Please tell me how :worthy:

Now the Jets play The Bengals. If they win they are in. I think that the Bengals are resting there starters. I don't think they have anything to play for. AHHHHHHHH

The Jets have the biggest bum excuse for a QB I have seen in a long time and there going to the playoffs. AHHHHHH

I think they will beat the Bengals and make the playoffs. Cinci is not the same team toward the end of this season that they were early on.

If the Bills had kept Dockery, Peters and Walker and still signed TO, they would have made less profit but might have actually lucked into the playoffs this year. Think about it, imagine how low the expectations would be if the Bills had a new head coach and rookie QB like the Jets. If the Jets make it, that would be 3 teams in two years to make the playoffs with that combo(Atlanta/Baltimore last season). Hell, they'd have a parade in Buffalo if a rookie HC and QB lead the Bills to the playoffs. As used to making excuses as we are, it would be mind blowing.

I just really hate the jets and there fans in the NY/NJ area. I cannot imagine this dog ass team in the playoffs + there cry baby pig coach.

Well we all hate our AFC East opponents

But if I had to choose between the Fins and the Jets ... and who I'd want OUT of the playoffs

I'll take the Fins OUT of the playoffs all the time

I have a visceral dislike of the entire cabal of Mercury Morris / Don Shula / Dan Marino / Bill Parcells / et. al.

OMG.. How do the colts just give a playoff spot to the jets. Please tell me how :worthy:

The Bengals may have the 3 seed to play for. If Houston wins at home vs Pats(and Houston will still be alive for playoffs at 1PM kickoff) the Bengals would get the 3rd overall seed by beating the Jest. It matters because NE does have Brady and the Hoodie, so other teams do consider them a threat in the playoffs. I'm sure Cinci would not underestimate the possibility of a home AFC championship game. They have to be confident in themselves, and they have to think one or both of the top seeds could fall at home.