Man is this OL playing badly

I agree -- and put Edwards in that category also.

The management of this OL this year proves just how poor the Front Office is!

I too agree, but take Edwards OUT of that category. :lol: Pozitive51, you may be the most loyal Trent Edwards fan that I've ever come across in my life! Probably even more loyal than his own family! I remember your, "Trent Deserves Better Than This" topic. Anyway, at one point in this game, we were starting Andre freakin Ramsey at LT!! WHO IS ANDRE RAMSEY?!

I too agree, but take Edwards OUT of that category. :lol: Pozitive51, you may be the most loyal Trent Edwards fan that I've ever come across in my life! Probably even more loyal than his own family! I remember your, "Trent Deserves Better Than This" topic. Anyway, at one point in this game, we were starting Andre freakin Ramsey at LT!! WHO IS ANDRE RAMSEY?!

And we remember what an idiot you were for ranting on and on about Trent as if he's been the principal cause of this team's problems this year. He's a benched QB and won't be back here next year. Get over it.

And we remember what an idiot you were for ranting on and on about Trent as if he's been the principal cause of this team's problems this year. He's a benched QB and won't be back here next year. Get over it.

Wow, are we back to this ThreeBills? Earth to ThreeBills, I said Edwards sucks, Fitzy sucks, and the OL sucks!! Trent was not the principal cause, but he was in no way a solution to the problem! You and your, "JayBaller vs Trent" crusade grows tiresome. Get a life and leave me alone..

I too agree, but take Edwards OUT of that category. :worthy:Pozitive51, you may be the most loyal Trent Edwards fan that I've ever come across in my life! Probably even more loyal than his own family! I remember your, "Trent Deserves Better Than This" topic. Anyway, at one point in this game, we were starting Andre freakin Ramsey at LT!! WHO IS ANDRE RAMSEY?!

I can think of someone here who's been even more loyal to Trent. One might even go so far as to describe that poster's loyalty as "dog-like." :worthy:

The OL sucks and this should be a surprise to no one- rip apart the adequate pass blocking below average run blocking Oline of 2008 and replace it with the suck in every way possible Oline of 2009- it's a good thing the Bills don't set the precedent of overpaying players just the precedent of totally sucking.