Man, how do I DVR this?!? "The U"

bbb

I screwed up. I wanted to DVR "The U" 30 for 30 film on espn at 1pm.........I forget to set it.........Now I can get it to go back to the beginning, but it won't let me DVR from there............I'm trying to even get my VCR to record it, but having no luck at that..............And, the itunes store seems to have quit selling the 30 for 30 films..........This one looks really interesting.

Is there any way to get this recorded? (I don't have time to watch it right now).

Awesome - thanks! I didn't even know I had ESPN U, but now it's all set to be recorded.........You'd think espn would mention that on their schedule here:

http://30for30.espn.com/schedule.html

Thanks again! (PS I hate the U, but want to see how much they say about Kelly, and always wondered how they went from nowhere to a dynasty in no time flat).

That's surprising, because it was made by a Miami grad who I thought was a big fan.

I thought it was great..which makes sence as I am a non fan. But was surprised they never mentioned Kelly, unless I missed it somewhere. I did DVR it the first time it was on, and watched it in pieces over the next several days. Maybe I miised it

I was listening to Brad Riter's podcast with Bucky Gleason last night, and they were talking about it, and Brad said that Kelly wasn't mentioned, and thought it was ridiculous.............How can you possibly have a story about their rise without mentioning Kelly!?!?

If you're not a UM fan, you'll like "The 'U'" If you are a fan- not so much.

I hate them and thought it was an excellent episode. Interesting to see how Schnellenberger got things started and remember so many of those controversies from the 80s.

Love that they are still pissed about Catholics v. Convicts! :unsure: