Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this. Brohm has an arm. Way better than Trent and Fitz and seems to be as good as JPs (though that's IMPOSSIBLE to tell after a handful of throws).

I'm not saying he's the answer. We won't know that even after this game. But it looks like an NFL QB throwing the ball for once.

I will say this. Brohm has an arm. Way better than Trent and Fitz and seems to be as good as JPs (though that's IMPOSSIBLE to tell after a handful of throws).

I'm not saying he's the answer. We won't know that even after this game. But it looks like an NFL QB throwing the ball for once.

One game does not a quarterback make

Let's see him throw a touch down and then we can crown him as the Franchise Quarterback of the Next Decade

as much as i know i shouldn't be saying anything about this, brohm is looking like a good qb... one helluva arm on that kid! its not every day that someone can overthrow owens and get passes off behind our line quickly enough to avoid the sack

:)

That really speaks volumes about our front office. The most talented QB on the team is a guy picked up mid-season off a practice squad. :wacko:

How can you compete with that level of incompetence?