[please fix subject]would you make this trade

frogger

Donte Whitner for Shaun Rogers and a 4th

Whitner is a Ohio native, cleveland has a hole at safety, Scott and Wilson are better, Shuan Rogers is on the otherside of 30, but would let Buffalo move to a 3-4 with Johnson-Rogers-Stroud as the Bills front 3.

now would you?

Whitner is a Ohio native, cleveland has a hole at safety, Scott and Wilson are better, Shuan Rogers is on the otherside of 30, but would let Buffalo move to a 3-4 with Johnson-Rogers-Stroud as the Bills front 3.

now would you?

Stroud plays defensive end? :wallbash: or can he switch to that?

now would you?

I would make the trade, but I seriously question your proposed switch on defense. Johnson and Stroud as defensive ends? Not to mention that our best defensive lineman this year, Kyle Williams, would now become a backup? Overall, it doesn't sound like much of an upgrade to the DL, especially in the pass rush department.

We'd be better off rotating Rogers in with Stroud, Williams and Johnson. He'd be a lot better than John McCargo. If we could simply get a higher draft pick for Whitner, I'd be good with that as well.

I like the idea.

Whitner has produced little to nothing but vague predictions about playoff berths since his arrival.

Now, if only we had drafted Haloti Ngata instead of Whitner we would not be having this conversation...

the only hang up to this is the mike holmgren is now in charge; this could have been a serious trade discussion under the old brown's regime that dumped players like crazy and made trades constantly......but i fear holmgren knows donte witner as well or better than we do.......from buffalo's perspective i would LOVE this trade.

the only hang up to this is the mike holmgren is now in charge; this could have been a serious trade discussion under the old brown's regime that dumped players like crazy and made trades constantly......but i fear holmgren knows donte witner as well or better than we do.......from buffalo's perspective i would LOVE this trade.

The other hang up is that this is an unusually inane conversation on a board chock full of inane conversations.

The other hang up is that this is an unusually inane conversation on a board chock full of inane conversations.

not only that, but the title "would you" usually poses a question as to the probability of having sexual relations with some skank...I was very disappointed upon opening this thread. :wallbash: